• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana didn’t make it to work today.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1695162993862.png

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This should prove to everybody if they haven’t already realized it that Opie was entirely right. Ok, I have to play devils advocate. Did Opie not go to the Apple meetings because he had a Blackberry? Yes. But that can be excused because he was always there on the show. Anthony was showing up drunk or not at all. And when he would show up he was shoehorning it or making it the 3 hour right wing politics show. Wouldn’t go to ad meetings. Wouldn’t meet with management. Wouldn’t even meet with their fucking AGENT to negotiate having a goddamn job. “Huh? Who gives a fuck? Don’t bother me with the fucking details! Figure it out! Call fucking Opie, I don’t know! Fuck!”

And consider how this was how he was acting when he had people to answer to, not just Opie but the goddamn corporation paying his salary. He couldn’t give less of a fuck if he were fired for incompetence and being a lazy nigger because like everything else in his life it’ll be their fault. “UGH. OK SO I SHOWED UP LATE SOMETIMES, BIG FUCKING DEAL! WHAT IS THIS AN OFFICE JOB? I GOTTA CALL OUT WHEN I’M SICK? FUCK THAT! WHEN I DID SHOW UP I WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS!”

And now we get to see what happens when he no longer has a corporation holding his feet to the fire. Instead it’s a bunch of ballwashers who would keep their subscriptions if he literally died. To anyone with a brain this would mean “Well obviously I have to start caring more so I can build this product up and grow bigger.” Not Anthony. Now he can show up late or not at all and not have any BOSSES giving him SHIT! Fucking pathetic. His only wish in life is to be a responsibility-less nigger.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
The original tweet has over 100 replies now. r/TACN are pissed too:

The only interaction CM gets is people complaining about how disappointing it is, how lazy Nana is and how nothing works properly.

Meanwhile the drunk old fag is laying in a bedbug-riddled $300 Manhattan hotel room, staring at the light coming through the curtains and trying to work out if it's dawn or dusk again

Forum Clout

The only interaction CM gets is people complaining about how disappointing it is, how lazy Nana is and how nothing works properly.

Meanwhile the drunk old fag is laying in a bedbug-riddled $300 Manhattan hotel room, staring at the light coming through the curtains and trying to work out if it's dawn or dusk again
He refuses to move to his new house in SC because he has to be close to NYC to do his show, then he blows it off. Everything we say about him here is 100% true. Especially the gay stuff.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout

788FB6EF-CDE9-44B9-BA5C-CEA06F0BC89F.jpeg

DE7A8CC3-D7F9-48E9-B086-434AFB0D5552.jpeg

FD050DA0-8ABF-4918-9699-F1556FD128BF.jpeg

04688468-63A5-48C0-BFA3-00164CC2A2C9.jpeg

C78090F7-4305-4BA7-9187-7DD0334261A9.jpeg

Compound paypigs are finally waking up to the fact that the drunk, irresponsible, niggerish child they gave their credit card information is actually a fucking shyster who doesn’t care about them

Forum Clout
View attachment 152568
View attachment 152569
View attachment 152570
View attachment 152571
View attachment 152572

Compound paypigs are finally waking up to the fact that the drunk, irresponsible, niggerish child they gave their credit card information is actually a fucking shyster who doesn’t care about them
LOL "starting to not care...". That "show" of his is little more than a necessary evil for Nana, an annoying chore he'll get to if he feels like it. He grudgingly shows up, all hung over or already half in the bag, titters his way through a few hours of nonsense, then scurries back to his hovel, where his real fun begins. And it's always been that way. If these TACS faggots think Nana gives the remotest of shits about "entertaining" them, they're even dumber than previously assumed.

Forum Clout
I recently subscribed to Gavin’s Censored.TV and say what you will about him, the guy puts out a show 5 (M-F) days a week. He does a live on Thursday night and pre-records earlier in the day for the remaining days. He does real show prep and will pre-record shows if he’s planning to be out of town. Tons of other content on there as well.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I recently subscribed to Gavin’s Censored.TV and say what you will about him, the guy puts out a show 5 (M-F) days a week. He does a live on Thursday night and pre-records earlier in the day for the remaking days. He does real show prep and will pre-record shows if he’s planning to be out of town. Tons of other content on there as well.
I always wondered why Nana and Gavin just never made it work together. I assumed it was because they were both bottoms, but perhaps Nana's appalling, niggerish work ethic factored into the incompatibility as well. Makes sense.

Forum Clout
I always wondered why Nana and Gavin just never made it work together. I assumed it was because they were both bottoms, but perhaps Nana's appalling, niggerish work ethic factored into the incompatibility as well. Makes sense.
It’s absolutely Nana’s lack of even a slight work ethic. Gavin is a perfectionist on his own channel. He often shows his frustration when Ryan Yamaguchi makes minor errors cuing up drops or clips. Gavin’s show is funny but he takes it seriously enough to want to put out a decent product. When he comes a calling to Nana’s place it’s fuck around time and just a hang.

Nana is so inconsiderate that one week when he was either out of town or CP was closed for vacation he neglected to inform Gavin who showed up for nothing. Nana is inconsiderate of other people’s time be it colleagues or subscribers.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Nana is inconsiderate of other people’s time be it colleagues or subscribers.
Anthony never developed a drive or passion for anything. He failed high school by missing one dumb gym credit. He mingled around for a decade before his retarded brother essentially handed him to Opie on a silver platter. Opie then took care of him for 20 years and now he’s on his own. Erock and Keith can only do so much when it’s HIS show. Opie not only carried him on the show but to the show itself. If it were the Anthony and Jim show Ant would be fired a few months in for constantly missing work or being drunk on the air. Any rational person starting a business where people are paying for your services would think it would be good to put in the bare minimum of doing your show. F/N