Nana Cumia's comments on the VICE miniseries?

DMAN

NYC Mayor
What a little faggot. He's reacting to the documentary exactly how Sam Roberts reacted to the one about him. "Um I fake don't care! I don't caaare, I don't caaaare! I... DON'T... CARE! Why would someone make this!?!?"

Lol, look at the faces he makes at 3:30, he's so pissed off about this documentary.

What a little faggot. He's reacting to the documentary exactly how Sam Roberts reacted to the one about him. "Um I fake don't care! I don't caaare, I don't caaaare! I... DON'T... CARE! Why would someone make this!?!?"

Lol, look at the faces he makes at 3:30, he's so pissed off about this documentary.
Yeah, super-chill and never-been-happier Nana is just way too cool and fulfilled to care about some retarded shock-radio documentary, even if he is in it. He can't concern himself with those stupid old radio glory days stories, as he has beers to finish and niggers to tweet about.

Maybe it's just the video, but Nana is looking quite pudgy these days, like some gravitational force in his torso is pulling his head, neck and upped body down, like how a frightened turtle withdraws into its shell. Sure is peculiar. He looks especially goblin-like in that clip.

Yeah, super-chill and never-been-happier Nana is just way too cool and fulfilled to care about some retarded shock-radio documentary, even if he is in it. He can't concern himself with those stupid old radio glory days stories, as he has beers to finish and niggers to tweet about.

Maybe it's just the video, but Nana is looking quite pudgy these days, like some gravitational force in his torso is pulling his head, neck and upped body down, like how a frightened turtle withdraws into its shell. Sure is peculiar. He looks especially goblin-like in that clip.
:prance_md:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
lol at his vague threats to sue Vice for defamation.

I don't know if he's still got the necessary funds with all the extra costs his Fisher Price villa seems to be running up, but if Nana's serious about going the legal route, he should look into this young fella. Has a lot of experience in this field and glowing reviews.

NigelCumia

He was just joking about it with Gavin and longing for the days of shock jockery with erock. Why the sudden change in tone? Was it opening part 2 with the Dani video? That was my favorite part!

Any word on her reaction btw? I tried looking at her twitter but it's full of that anti comedy silly bullshit that's a smash with people a decade younger than her.