• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana boozing and singing karaoke like a fag at Dabblecon

BenDovid

Forum Clout
It says a lot about you. You and Patrice used to talk on the phone, right?

No. Never. Why do you think this? I'd book him. He invited me to a BBQ once.

You guys have some odd fantasies. Is that what you thought? Me and Patrice were best buds? Feet up on our beds, twirling the phone cord? Come up with more fanfic. I love it when you guys do this.

Nobody: .......

Forms User: You had gay sex with Anthony right? Patrice would call you at night, yeah? What did Opie's sweatpants smell like??

You guys realize if there was a O&ACON you'd go and buy $200 VIP tickets, right?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
No. Never. Why do you think this? I'd book him. He invited me to a BBQ once.

You guys have some odd fantasies. Is that what you thought? Me and Patrice were best buds? Feet up on our beds, twirling the phone cord? Come up with more fanfic. I love it when you guys do this.

Daniel, attack me for listening to the fight a couple times. Patrice was hurt because you and him were talking. Everyone who has listened to that clip remembers Patrice mentioning some basic phone relationship with your lying ass.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Daniel, attack me for listening to the fight a couple times. Patrice was hurt because you and him were talking. Everyone who has listened to that clip remembers Patrice mentioning some basic phone relationship with your lying ass.

You're not going to gaslight me about my own life. We weren't phone pals. He would be looking to book dates and call me. He would look to book a Black Philip and call me. We barely hung out. Once after a Black Philip and maybe twice at an Anthony event. That's it, homestar.

I'm out of line. Clearly, YOU'D you more.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Hey bro you're the one who's fascinated with my relationship with a middling comic from 15 years ago. What else ya got.

"But!!!!! But!!!!!! Weren't you on the phone in 2007?!?!?!?

Good god dude. What the fuck...

Do you not get how Patrice is one of those comics who'll still have his bits mentioned 100 years from now? Far after you and me are forgotten?

You're that bitter, that you can't acknowledge how relevant Patrice is in 2024?

Jenna

Forum Clout
No.

Smashing a watermelon will be more remembered than anything Patrice has ever done.

First one I found, 6 months ago, 6800 upvotes.

Pretty sure you're the only loser bitter enough to not acknowledge Patrice. Op, Ant, Jim, Sam, none of them would be as bitter as you right now.

Jenna

Forum Clout
Wow! That's a lot of updoots!

So he's like, forever famous, huh.

Yes! I'm literally only here because I listened to Patrice on O&A clips.

Until the world gets annihilated, Patrice will be famous. Danny will be that guy who argued with him in that clip.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Yes! I'm literally only here because I listened to Patrice on O&A clips.

Until the world gets annihilated, Patrice will be famous. Danny will be that guy who argued with him in that clip.

Fenslerfilm GI Joe PSA 420_69 - Fart ...

lowend73

Forum Clout
Nice work following your cardiologist’s advice, stupid. Looks like another heart attack is on the menu! Why can’t they just behave
He doesn’t give a tuck about anyone except himself. A narcissist for some reason. There is nothing that he could even be a snob about