• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana boozing and singing karaoke like a fag at Dabblecon

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Two shirts ✅ Dirty ill fitting jeans ✅ thin frail old arms and bloated fingers clutching a beer ✅

Nice taking care of your shit heart, stupid.

GVLh97NW8AArI4w.jpeg

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Two shirts ✅ Dirty I'll fitting jeans ✅ thin frail old arms and bloated fingers clutching a beer ✅

Nice taking care of your shit heart, stupid.

View attachment 217522

LOL look at those dingy, unwashed trousers. Straight off the bedroom floor, bottom of the pile. And that must be one of his "fancy" second shirts, which he thinks will draw attention away from that twenty year old T shirt he's wearing. His disgusting, slovenly clothes are the least gay thing about him, maybe even the only thing.

Forum Clout
LOL look at those dingy, unwashed trousers. Straight off the bedroom floor, bottom of the pile. And that must be one of his "fancy" second shirts, which he thinks will draw attention away from that twenty year old T shirt he's wearing. His disgusting, slovenly clothes are the least gay thing about him, maybe even the only thing.
Slovenly, brilliant. You are great at getting the point across. The vitriol is palpable and I like it