Nana BANNED

G

Why even bother cheating if your situational awareness sucks as well as your aim? When I played COD years ago there were lots of people who aimed better than me but I equalized in other ways - shooting through walls, banking grenades around corners, pretending to run only to drop prone just out of sight and come back, baiting attacks by firing my pistol as if I'd run out of primary ammo, etc. Running through the center of the map and hoping your aimbot carries you is retarded.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Why even bother cheating if your situational awareness sucks as well as your aim? When I played COD years ago there were lots of people who aimed better than me but I equalized in other ways - shooting through walls, banking grenades around corners, pretending to run only to drop prone just out of sight and come back, baiting attacks by firing my pistol as if I'd run out of primary ammo, etc. Running through the center of the map and hoping your aimbot carries you is retarded.
He gets locked in on getting revenge on the guy that just killed him so he runs right back into the situation that got him clapped in the first place.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Those are the best kills. If you can get them angry enough you can go prone and lay on the floor in full view and still kill them again.
He doesnt even try to flank them. Just runs straight back to that spot, tries to locate the guy, and POP...dead again. It used to be gold when you found players that flip out like he does over the mic. Once you knew they lose their shit then he was about to get targeti ng the rest of the night just to see how much you could get them to flipout.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Has this been posted? Nana flipping the fuck out over his ban. 1:58 got my ribs good.

Love the assorted two shirt ensembles, just in time for back to school.

two shirts faggot.png