Nana Back on the Puddle Jumper

AntH might be the only person where completely unedited photos of him make me laugh out loud.
Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 5.28.36 PM~2.png

'ol pissy eyes Anthony, crying over every last little thing.

Sitting in First Class next to a white lawyer and he still needs to invent a way to be outraged. If the important business man annoys you, get a coach ticket and sit with your peers where you belong.

P.S. A First Class round trip ticket from SC to NYC is $430. Big spender. Keep flexing those $100 bets & donations.

RobertMewler

I'm autistic so I zoomed in and it is Delta, but the CRJ-900 model. Looks like the shittiest, most cramped first class I've ever seen:

maxresdefault.jpg

Also here's what the businessman was reading

View attachment 203575
"Dr. Matthew Lynn Blackburn, MD is a health care provider primarily located in Orangeburg, SC, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine."

This lawyer is probably dealing with a stressful malpractice suit. The last thing he wanted was to sit next to an old rotting queen with mysterious third world ethnicity.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
"Dr. Matthew Lynn Blackburn, MD is a health care provider primarily located in Orangeburg, SC, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine."

This lawyer is probably dealing with a stressful malpractice suit. The last thing he wanted was to sit next to an old rotting queen with mysterious third world ethnicity.
I sent the Doctor an email that private info/case was put on the internet today by a pedophile

Fancy gentleman here. I can confirm. First class on a regional jet, big fuckin deal. Anthony just thinks it great because the drinks are free. He's an alcoholic, ya see

I bet there was a black pilot and that's why there wasn't a photo of that. What's he gonna do, actually get off the plane and wait for a different flight now that he's down the jetway, hanging right? Of course not.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
I'm autistic so I zoomed in and it is Delta, but the CRJ-900 model. Looks like the shittiest, most cramped first class I've ever seen:

maxresdefault.jpg

Also here's what the businessman was reading

View attachment 203575
The defendant is evidently according to that paper Matthew L. Blackburn M.D.

Thank you Anthony Cumia for providing us this supposed information.

allegedly REPORTED BY: Sandra K. Bjerke, RDR, CRR, CBC
so I guess shes a court reporter?

Case allegedly against (happened at?) "Regus - Downtown Charleston" in SC court of common pleas
Regus Downtown, 170 Meeting St. Suite 110, Charleston South Carolina

Perhaps this has something to do with Clearlink Partners? https://clearlinkpartners.com/contact/

OOOh OK so allegedly a deposition happened there done by Sandra Berke. Case number is allegedly 2022CP38(or 6?)00831 (nothing public found for either case)

summalumma

Last edited: