Nana and Missy have a 3AM meltdown on Cozy!

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!

The fallout starts from the beginning as Nana's previous stream was cut off out of nowhere. He comes back on live and tells everyone that Missy, tired of hearing him chimping out over COD as he plays kids old enough to be his grandchildren and being kept awake all night, had gotten out of bed and pulled the cables outta the router.

Nana spits on his own floor in disgust at 4:10. I'm not joking.

17:15 Missy gets out of bed again and turns the lights off in the apartment, telling Nana that it's 3AM and she's sick of it.

Nana spends the rest of the stream enraged at "fucking guuurls" and how they "don't get it", saying he's done with her and looking over and snarling at Missy Muscle's bedroom door.

Fuck, this nigga's life is sad! Aint it fun, Ant?

:image_9253_lg:

Last edited:

WhereWeAt

The fallout starts from the beginning as Nana's previous stream was cut off out of nowhere. He comes back on live and tells everyone that Missy, tired of hearing him chimping out over COD as he plays kids old enough to be his grandchildren and being kept awake all night, had gotten out of bed and pulled the cables outta the router.

Nana spits on his own floor in disgust at 4:10. I'm not joking.

17:15 Missy gets out of bed again and turns the lights off in the apartment, telling Nana that it's 3AM and she's sick of it.

Nana spends the rest of the stream enraged at "fucking guuurls" and how they "don't get it", saying he's done with her and looking over and snarling at Missy Muscle's bedroom door.

Fuck, this nigga's life is sad! Aint it fun, Ant?

:image_9253_lg:
Almost everyone on Earth would be annoyed with a guy who works 6 hours a week keeping them up at 3 AM playing video games.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I bet this argument comes up at least 3 times a week. Seems like a breakup is on the horizon. They probably dont even sleep in the same bed most of the week. I love that she is being extra petty about it and unplugging shit while he is streaming. I can only imagine the arguments when he is off camera they have. She is arguing with a 60 year old man about him raging on Call of Duty at 3am. I love seeing him act like a 13 year old shouting at his mom.