• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nana admits he's done......with guests

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
I think it’s mostly old fans who forgot they were paying. Artie stopped his podcast after they switched payment processors and everyone had to re sign up.

I was paying for a subscription for something like three years without listening to anything on the network.

I justified it because I thought "well Gavin's show was good, maybe I'll keep this sub going in case I want to listen to some old episodes."

After years of thinking that, without actually listening to anything, I went through the torturous process of canceling my sub. (Literally took weeks to cancel.)

Then I pulled up Gavin's show on my podcast app. And it works fine. Didn't need a sub at all, they're not even checking to see if subscriptions are valid.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
No one is paying to travel to South Carolina to do a podcast with 500 listeners with a guy who rants about niggers on Twitter every night.

And Nana can't afford to fly people in.

Gavin used to bring in complete randos on his show, like one time he brought in a bartender. That would be better than putting a bunch of ball washers and wannabe comedians.

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
Nana is in bad loser denial. No comedian or "friend" of the Opie and Anthony show will talk to him anymore. He mentioned how he still had Jimmy and a few others. I don't Jimmy hasn't been on the show since August 2021. He can't even Skype in? Jimmy never has free time between 4-6 ever?

I don't listen to anything that Norton does, but YouTube keeps sending me his videos as "recommended."

He seems to be on some weird publicity tour where it's pretty obvious that he's trying to get some type of 'reality show' going with himself and the Viking.

If anyone here is into "90 Day Fiance," this exact same plot plays out in every couple that's on that stupid show:

1) some woman plucks a dude from some 3rd world shithole and brings him to the U.S.

2) then she tries to coerce the dude into getting a career in the United States, even when it's beyond obvious that he's just a paid boytoy. Some of these women are in their 50s, 60s and even 70s, and they're delusional enough to think that some good looking dude who's half their age is suddenly going to develop a work ethic and become enthusiastic about paying HER bills. Some of the women are so dopey, they also try to get pregnant, despite being 50+ years old.

Jim is doing the same thing with The Viking I think; I think he really believes that a male prostitute that's half Jim's age will somehow be a contributing member of Jim's household, and not just a giant hole (get it?) that Jim throws money into.

Of course, I'm completely talking out my ass, because it's not like I've watched a single minute of Jim Norton in the last three years, I'm just basing my opinions on YouTube thumbnails.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
He seems to be on some weird publicity tour where it's pretty obvious that he's trying to get some type of 'reality show' going with himself and the Viking.
That’s the general consensus here but of course it won’t work. He’s fat and hideous so his cutesy act won’t work. I hope he gets one though and then the Jaegermeister machine fiasco resurfaces so he loses everything then he takes a header off a large building.