• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"My wife thinks I look my hottest with a couple days of stubble."

RobertMewler

You misheard her, Pig. She said you're a snobby prick.

tz4go9.png

nzucdy.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I think I'm almost all in wit da pat hate. This tweet might be the tipping point.

A 41 year old man thinks about how he looks "at his hottest". Too bad carolmaxheinie isn't here to give the gay man's perspective on Patrick's "hotness".
He’s fishing for attention, no “married” man who just got back from an anniversary vacation posts stuff like this. He thinks this will get random twitter sluts to DM him. He’s starved for any attention as an example from his sperg out yesterday.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
"snog"

He's spent less than a week in the UK. I have friends and family who have spent years living in Europe that don't suddenly start talking like Harry Potter. Bet you anything that his accent started changing by day 3. Contrived and fat queer.