"My wife is right here" at 12:30 AM , but not midday on a boat ride I rode to on my scooter.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I actually no longer own it, but I kept it present tense for the bit. I was barely getting back to NJ twice a summer when we only owned 3 rentals here and it was over 5 grand for the marina and winterizing plus my friend using it for charters he split with me was not returning much. When we bought rentals 3 and 4 I sold it for above my purchase price and used the equity on improvements. Pig needn't know that.
Stugots II

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Imagine how easily they buy his shit about these things being optioned as movies. They think they have a "famous" friend.
Especially when he’s said ridiculous shit like he’s working with a company “bigger than netflix” for the screen adaption of his works. He talked about having a script is a big deal yet anyone can write a script and it’s nothing until it’s goes into production.

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Pat hangs out with 70 year olds because people his age think he is a clown.( probably his parents actual friends) He is so shallow. Trying to play it off like he even knows how to sail. He just stood at the wheel for a photo op. He likes to insinuate and leave out details. Hoping you will assume and fill in the blanks in his favor. Like this guy. Then pat finally has to admit to twitter he was just a rube guest.

1662657374061.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat hangs out with 70 year olds because people his age think he is a clown.( probably his parents actual friends) He is so shallow. Trying to play it off like he even knows how to sail. He just stood at the wheel for a photo op. He likes to insinuate and leave out details. Hoping you will assume and fill in the blanks in his favor. Like this guy. Then pat finally has to admit to twitter he was just a rube guest.

View attachment 64038
It scares me people like this dope actually believe he’s a super successful author to the point he owns a boat. Twitter is the home for retards.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.

View attachment 64038
Ahhhhhhhh.

Patrick is in chastity, that's the friend/Nik's new toy.

Gotta get way out in Technicality Tomlinson land to make sense out of his early-bird Groupon excursion.

G

"Do that atalker. Then take a swim" was actually quite funny. Even a broke pig gets one right once in a while
I'd have no problem swimming in that, but the fact he thinks somebody might tells me tubby can't swim.

G

I'd have no problem swimming in that, but the fact he thinks somebody might tells me tubby can't swim.
I took it more as a "jump off the boat and swim back 100 miles to shore" challenge, which I guess even SBS/SEAL team 6 guys would drown. I'm maybe giving him too much credit though

Stent

sorry, jelly. find your peanut butter
Chances are only the mast is made of carbon-fiber but Rick didn'T listennnn, child.

Let's get Keith the cop to comment on how much he would value it at.

Honestly, why would it be made of carbon-fiber just to take some boomers around a bay? Carbon-fiber is to save weight (or if you can afford it to one-up the next wealthy guy). It's stronger than fiberglass but that means you use either less of it for the same purpose or because you need a stronger boat. If you're going to own a carbon-fiber yacht, you're not using it to charge $50 to retards.