"My wife is right here" at 12:30 AM , but not midday on a boat ride I rode to on my scooter.

G

First of 2 spergy self-admission text threads from last night.
1 (1).jpg
1 (2).jpg
1 (3).jpg
1 (4).jpg

G

I’m gonna vampire you outta that boat, Boomia!
I actually no longer own it, but I kept it present tense for the bit. I was barely getting back to NJ twice a summer when we only owned 3 rentals here and it was over 5 grand for the marina and winterizing plus my friend using it for charters he split with me was not returning much. When we bought rentals 3 and 4 I sold it for above my purchase price and used the equity on improvements. Pig needn't know that.

G

Just for the record, big Nikk was definitely taking the pictures. If those were really Ricks “friends” they shouldn’t be hard to find. They no doubt have a Facebook. We have their faces. I hope that doesn’t backfire into an Oopsie doodles, Rick.
He went there on his scooter, that was the boat owner/captain taking it for the paying rube. There are all types of boat owners running private charters at marinas. He's trying to pretend he has rich friends and that boat does not cost 2 million.

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
Just for the record, big Nikk was definitely taking the pictures. If those were really Ricks “friends” they shouldn’t be hard to find. They no doubt have a Facebook. We have their faces. I hope that doesn’t backfire into an Oopsie doodles, Rick.

If Niki was there, he would have had one of his geriatric friends take a photo of them together.

Plus he said "somebody who rode his motorcycle to the marina, stlaker". Niki took Susan and Mewler and is far, far away from Patrick right now. All he has is a Triumph Motorcycle and dying cat.