My whole esthetic

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
I used to work with a guy who would always use "copacetic" but he'd always say "cope-aesthetic." I fucking hated that idiot.
I knew there had to be a reddit account with that name and it's appropriately gay too.

Screenshot_20221015-172230_Brave.jpg

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
he really clings to this bizarre self-unaware idea of how he THINKS he comes off as a tough macho righteous anger instead of a sissy emasculated soy faggot
View attachment 70984
saying women deserve rape as a mild punihsment is political activism, child!

the dude who signed away parental rights to an innocent baby girl is the arbiter of how much people fuck things up
Apparently Brit Pat tweeted this one.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Yeah Fatty tits, governance is just a super easy thing as long as people listen a fat fascist like you. Everyone has the same opinions and ideas about morality only they are clouded by “fake news”. If only a fat pig could be in charge, everything would just be so great. The entire history of humanity isn’t one giant exercise in trying different governing system at all, and none of them work too well. Nope, not the case at all!

As we know, Fat says every accusation is an admission. So by that token, he is just a big fat child. Nice impractical fascist daydreams, tubby.