My very first CP story

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
What a wack story. Did he ever set up how her supernatural powers work, did he establish the relationship with the imp of the presence of supernatural beings at any point before the final two paragraphs? No. Pedo drivel.

Also the about the author tries so hard to be terry pratchet or something

So I guess in the first story Izzy meets the imp and they become friends. Some lady cop is the co-protagonist. Izzy gets possessed by a demon (that isn't the imp) and kills all the other teenagers, the lady cop finds the imp and they work together to find Izzy. There's a really, really long car chase where the cops chase a strip club owner, but eventually they find Izzy and battle her.

I should also mention the preteen girl is topless during the final battle. The lady cop's partner "Jaws" makes sure to yank her bra off before aggressively wrestling the possessed 7th grader.

boobies.jpg

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
So I guess in the first story Izzy meets the imp and they become friends. Some lady cop is the co-protagonist. Izzy gets possessed by a demon (that isn't the imp) and kills all the other teenagers, the lady cop finds the imp and they work together to find Izzy. There's a really, really long car chase where the cops chase a strip club owner, but eventually they find Izzy and battle her.

I should also mention the preteen girl is topless during the final battle. The lady cop's partner "Jaws" makes sure to yank her bra off before aggressively wrestling the possessed 7th grader.

View attachment 64837
What a fucking weirdo. i *will* be having a conversation with him about this on Twitter.

G

View attachment 64809

Patrick decided to write a short story from the perspective of a seventh grade girl. Immediately after mentioning her age, he talks about getting her naked.

View attachment 64810

"Darren [sic] glanced over her lithe body, just beginning to hint at the suppleness that came with adolescence"

View attachment 64811

And here's Patrick writing a sexual assault of a 7th grader.
What a sick asshole. Thank God Adrienne did the right thing and up and left. Imagine any child in the clutches of this creepy motherfucker. Fucking fat creepy motherfucker.

HalfHouseFatty

Monkey HOUSE
Didn
He did actually used to have 2 mustangs and Ade had 1 mustang. It was one significantly older one and two used ones if I remember right.

Ade came down with a severe case of woman driver and totalled her mustang so badly it made the newspaper not long after she got it.
Didn't he actually own a v6 mustang at one point? How gay, they specifically make those for women.

Joe's False Teethers

Moo moo moo moo
He did actually used to have 2 mustangs and Ade had 1 mustang. It was one significantly older one and two used ones if I remember right.

Ade came down with a severe case of woman driver and totalled her mustang so badly it made the newspaper not long after she got it.
Pat used to make her run errands all around town.

Good thing she had the sense to be a trad wife with Jon. Now she has to terrorize the roads again

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
How comes, when discussing appetite, this best selling author doesn't know that the phrase is "whet your appetite".

Given the size of his stomach, you would think he would know everything there is to know about appetites.