• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My son exploded for your freedom G.H.

Snake

Forum Clout
I can just see Kenny placing a folded flag and picture of this faggot on his mantle in the dining room, with a completely blank expression. And then sits down and starts counting out the the 27 peas he has to put onto his plate.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
The actual dead CSK child looks as if he may have dabbled in narcotics from time to time. Then again his dad was a cop so there's no way that could've happened. Especially with a brother who likely accomplished far more than he did.
Died of cock-related illnesses based on his last photo.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Joke thief, like many. Stole a joke from Otto Petersen. That made him. This cunt jew never had the decency. To thank Otto, or talk to him. That's all Otto ever asked for.
9C0F0E27-7A3C-4F02-84FF-CA1BDE60DF9A.jpeg.jpg

Audio of David Copperfield, talking about this cunt.

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Why The Fuck Do Boomers Type Like This? I RECENTLY FOUND OUT SOME TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE THEY'RE BLIND AND NEED TO SEE THE KEYBOARD, But There Is No Fucking Reason To Type Like This. I Fucking Hate Them.
Ghetto N-persons too. I have no idea why anyone would go through so much effort to look like a complete spaz, but it's a convenient hint that their opinions are to be disregarded.