My childhood enemy died of fawkin' cancer!!

When I was in elementary school, this little fag joined our classes who I just hated. It's hard to explain why I hated him... Just a smug, condescending fag. I hated him even more when I got called into the dean of students twice for "bullying" him.

I always remembered him as the Newman to my Jerry, or the Anthony to my Opie (show reference).

I found out he died of cancer a month ago. Dead. Dead dead dead, gone forever, died a horrible painful death.

Not so smug and condescending now, are you?

I won.

Haha my arch nemesis from middle school OD’d in high school. I hope it was extra painful on that faggot’s family.

When I was in elementary school, this little fag joined our classes who I just hated. It's hard to explain why I hated him... Just a smug, condescending fag. I hated him even more when I got called into the dean of students twice for "bullying" him.

I always remembered him as the Newman to my Jerry, or the Anthony to my Opie (show reference).

I found out he died of cancer a month ago. Dead. Dead dead dead, gone forever, died a horrible painful death.

Not so smug and condescending now, are you?

I won.
How delightful! When I was around 11-12, there was this older kid in my neighborhood who'd give me mad shit for no reason. He was kind of a scummy, dope-smoking little dirtbag who wore an Ozzy shirt every day. Then, several years later, he went to the city to cop some PCP, tried to hop a subway car, and got his legs run over. He lingered in the hospital for a few weeks, then died five days before I graduated. I was thrilled. "Who's a fat little faggot now, you legless faggot?".

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
How delightful! When I was around 11-12, there was this older kid in my neighborhood who'd give me mad shit for no reason. He was kind of a scummy, dope-smoking little dirtbag who wore an Ozzy shirt every day. Then, several years later, he went to the city to cop some PCP, tried to hop a subway car, and got his legs run over. He lingered in the hospital for a few weeks, then died five days before I graduated. I was thrilled. "Who's a fat little faggot now, you legless faggot?".
WWAW older dope-smoking kids fucking with twelve-year-olds? There used to be a guy on my paper route, must have been 18 or 19, who would FUCK with me mercilessly every time he saw me. He'd threaten to kick my ass from his porch, throw shit at me, and God forbid I ever came to his door to collect payment for the paper.

I hated delivering to his house so much I'd get tummy aches whenever I had to carry his part of the route. Some days I'd skip the whole block altogether. And this was, literally, one block from the projects next to Bayway Liquors (show ref). I was more scared of some Dave Mustaine-looking burnout than the niggers around the corner who would chase me for my bike.

WWAW older dope-smoking kids fucking with twelve-year-olds? There used to be a guy on my paper route, must have been 18 or 19, who would FUCK with me mercilessly every time he saw me. He'd threaten to kick my ass from his porch, throw shit at me, and God forbid I ever came to his door to collect payment for the paper.

I hated delivering to his house so much I'd get tummy aches whenever I had to carry his part of the route. Some days I'd skip the whole block altogether. And this was, literally, one block from the projects next to Bayway Liquors (show ref). I was more scared of some Dave Mustaine-looking burnout than the niggers around the corner who would chase me for my bike.
When the kid died, my parents told me about it real somberly, like they were concerned how I'd handle hearing that one of my old neighborhood school chums passed away. Meanwhile, I felt nothing but restrained jubilation. It was finals week at school, and in my homeroom, these girls who knew him were all sobbing and hugging one another, but I was having a great day. Got two As that day. One of my fondest school memories, by far.

TehSamurai

Screenshot_20230829_192539_Instagram~2.jpg