My cats

G

1664041912375.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Agreed. I lost my 14 year old tiger tabby about 4 years ago. At least I was with him when he passed.

I finally got another kitty last year, and he got deathly ill last Sunday. I spent the majority of this past week - my vacation - nursing him back to health, and I don't regret it at all.
Hope he is doing alright now. I never understood the faggots that say cats are not affectionate must be a nigger problem because my two cats are very affectionate.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Does the lil’ mug prance, vamp and sashay around the house?
Not really, he more lumps himself up in a chair or stays outside presumably killing indiscriminately. The rest of the time he's complaining about food. Doesn't like being held, and gets extremely needy when you pet him. Somebody once said "all cats are autistic" and I agree, but I think mine is extra spergy.

I had this cat growing up that would go nuts and almost howl if you opened a can of peas. She didn't even react that way to a can of tuna. It was bizarre. She'd destroy them and make these funny noises as she ate.
I had one that went berserk over olives. He didn't actually eat them, but he'd sniff them and get all loopy, like with catnip. Same thing if he caught a whiff of bleach. He was an enormous all-white cat, not fat but just big. Stone deaf, too.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I had one that went berserk over olives. He didn't actually eat them, but he'd sniff them and get all loopy, like with catnip. Same thing if he caught a whiff of bleach. He was an enormous all-white cat, not fat but just big. Stone deaf, too.
That's pretty funny. Probably gets off of on it in a way. Like smelling your own balls.

I remember one of my friends being over when I was a kid and he asked me "yo do you have treats for your cat?" And I said just open a can of peas and he thought I was joking. Once he grabbed the can she went nuts screaming at him.

This kid was one of those very troubled kids who was already doing drugs and tattooed before he was a teenager and he was laughing his ass off at her going crazy for peas. She was rolling on the ground and everything. Good times.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I had this cat growing up that would go nuts and almost howl if you opened a can of peas. She didn't even react that way to a can of tuna. It was bizarre. She'd destroy them and make these funny noises as she ate.
Last cat was a tomato fiend. Couldn't leave them out anywhere or you'd find bites taken out in the morning. Damnedest thing.
They do say pet’s take after their owners 🤷‍♂️
Touche.