• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mr. 5'8" Joe Rogan

G

off topic but am I the only one who kinda digs androgynous women like this? like ruby rose in John wick 2. honestly was perty hot to me to be honest witcha. but i've got weird fucking tastes
No I was fucking a chick like that for a while. Shaved head, referred to herself as a tomboy. She was hot af somehow.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
No I was fucking a chick like that for a while. Shaved head, referred to herself as a tomboy. She was hot af somehow.
lol i had an ex who might as well have been the poster-(tom)boy, tehe, they're hot as fuck but at the end of the day, they're mental cases, i remember she kept going on and on about how her mum was a cunt, i met her mum and dad, they couldn't have been any nicer
she was obsessed with her dead uncle too, maybe molested? anyway, unlike him i dodged the bullet

G

lol i had an ex who might as well have been the poster-(tom)boy, tehe, they're hot as fuck but at the end of the day, they're mental cases, i remember she kept going on and on about how her mum was a cunt, i met her mum and dad, they couldn't have been any nicer
she was obsessed with her dead uncle too, maybe molested? anyway, unlike him i dodged the bullet
Yeah the girl I was seeing was crazy as well. Also raped when she was younger. Dumb bitch lol.