• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mr. 5'8" Joe Rogan

RacksDiciprine

Forum Clout
l2DhKoJ.1.png

The Arm

Fire stalk with me.
Forum Clout
I saw one of his podcasts where the camera guy fucked up and showed an angle that revealed that his chair sits a bit higher than the guest's.

Sometimes he'll have good guests and they'll have an interesting discussion...for a while. He had Abby Martin on, talking about Israeli war crimes. About two-thirds of the way in, he posited the theory that alien abductions are actually hyper-evolved humans from the future, coming to harvest extinct genes.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I saw one of his podcasts where the camera guy fucked up and showed an angle that revealed that his chair sits a bit higher than the guest's.

Sometimes he'll have good guests and they'll have an interesting discussion...for a while. He had Abby Martin on, talking about Israeli war crimes. About two-thirds of the way in, he posited the theory that alien abductions are actually hyper-evolved humans from the future, coming to harvest extinct genes.
When he was recording the podcast in that little tube thing, you could see that his chair is like, a lot higher than the guest's and fuckface is essentially standing on his tippytoes with his back resting against a chair.

I'm pretty confident that I could kick Joe Rogan's little faggot ass just because he's so small and he's such a bitch about it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I remember watching a clip of him talking about how he was comfortable with being bald, and you have to own your insecurities, which is why he shaved his head instead of clinging onto it. Yet he can't admit he's shorter than 5'8".
He also had a very expensive failed hair transplant, so he can shut the fuck up about being comfortable with being bald too.