• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movies most people think suck that you think are great

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Walk-Hard-Dewey-COx-Band.jpg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Basketball is PFG.

Clerks 2 seems to go through weird phases of being considered either one of Kevin Smiths best, or one of his worst. I've always really liked it. 3 sucked, though. I don't think Slackers from 2002 is particularly highly regarded, like that a lot too.
not gonna lie, I laiughed at Clerks 2 more times than I'd be comfortable admitting publicly

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
omg, my absolute favorite Christmas movie and I can never explain to anyone why I like it.
Everyone acts like it sucks but i think it's very entertaining. I actually really enjoy Sinbad in it too, for example when he pulls put a package and pretends it's a bomb to escape the police... the only thing that really sucks about the movie is the Son, the same kid who played little Darth Vader in Phantom Menace, and Tom Hank's wife is such a dry boring actor.

Last edited:

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Basketball is PFG.

Clerks 2 seems to go through weird phases of being considered either one of Kevin Smiths best, or one of his worst. I've always really liked it. 3 sucked, though. I don't think Slackers from 2002 is particularly highly regarded, like that a lot too.
I loved Slackers and no one remembers it. Cool Ethan is like a more motivated and successful Pat Tomlinson.