• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movies I should watch or I’m a faggot thread

Forum Clout
In no particular order
Bone Tomahawk
Cell block 99
Das Boot
Downfall
The pianist
Star trek 2 wrath of khan
Clue
Young Frankenstein
Replacement killers
The professional
Blazing saddles
History of the world
Life of Brian
Crimson Tide
Highlander
Terminator
Commando
Running man
Total recall
Theres more but that's a start
Bone tomahawk and brawl in cell block 99 but no Dragged Across Concrete? Blasphemous being that is a Saint Mel forum, sir.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Fuck My Dirty Shit Hole: The Movie.

Not the book. Not the musical. The movie.

3570517h.jpg

G

Nosferatu
Gummo
Omega Man
Planet of the Apes (original only, and maybe the first sequel)
Gummo . . . the worst thing about it was them niggers . . . I don't like em . . . oh they won't fight ya fair . . . yeah, she's in heaven now . . . . you know . . look but don't touch . . as pretty as she was an good lookin as she was . . .

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Nosferatu
Gummo
Omega Man
Planet of the Apes (original only, and maybe the first sequel)

Nosferatu is still unnerving. Fucking Germans and the expressionism era, this and The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari really have no equal. Though I do love Lugosi...

You couldn't threaten my life to watch Gummo. Not my bag.

Omega Man just isn't as fun as Vincent Price in The Last Man on Earth. That campy fey voice fighting vampire zombies... That's what Heston and Smith failed to replicate.

The first Apes is a science fiction classic of the strongest recommendation, but you lose me at the sequel. All of them, even the first one, just don't feel needed in any way, and add nothing in the end. I actually don't even really like the new ones, though I know they're well made. Just feels like... Treading water? The first one really said it all.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Nosferatu is still unnerving. Fucking Germans and the expressionism era, this and The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari really have no equal. Though I do love Lugosi...

You couldn't threaten my life to watch Gummo. Not my bag.

Omega Man just isn't as fun as Vincent Price in The Last Man on Earth. That campy fey voice fighting vampire zombies... That's what Heston and Smith failed to replicate.

The first Apes is a science fiction classic of the strongest recommendation, but you lose me at the sequel. All of them, even the first one, just don't feel needed in any way, and add nothing in the end. I actually don't even really like the new ones, though I know they're well made. Just feels like... Treading water? The first one really said it all.
WWAWD Häxan? Swedish but still give me the creeps watching it.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
WWAWD Häxan? Swedish but still give me the creeps watching it.

The swedes are the unsung heroes of the silent age. They never get deserved credit, even with classics like The Phantom Carriage. It's always Germans for expressionism, which deserves all its accolades, as it was the foundation for Film Noir, but it's not all there was.

Haxan is a weird one though. They did some pretty wild imagery in that, but I think it's more of a historical interest than an actual quality film.