• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movies/documentaries to watch

G

The act of killing was amazing.

“Filmmakers expose the horrifying mass executions of accused communists in Indonesia and those who are celebrated in their country for perpetrating the crime.”

They interview old Indonesian dudes who have 0 idea that what they did was bad and have them recreate the scenes.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
The post-ww2 atomic testing is so ridiculous it's comical.

'Listen up, chaps. You remember how we melted the eyes and burned the skin off the chinks while they still lived? We're going to have you all stand on a boat and see if the same thing happens to you.'

'Aye aye, sir!'
There was another documentary where it showed soldiers, sailors with the effects on them some had one popeye arm or leg, most died few years after, they used have some good ones on discovery channel 20 years ago

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
There was another documentary where it showed soldiers, sailors with the effects on them some had one popeye arm or leg, most died few years after, they used have some good ones on discovery channel 20 years ago
The atomic era was a wild time where they thought they'd just use the power of the atom to solve everything.

In Alaska the government wanted to create a new harbor and figured they'd just atomic bomb the shit out of the area until it was the right size. Some local Inuit said they'd rather it didn't go ahead and that was the only thing that stopped it.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Dark Days. (2000)

One of my all time favourites

images.jpeg.jpg

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Forum Clout
The act of killing was amazing.

“Filmmakers expose the horrifying mass executions of accused communists in Indonesia and those who are celebrated in their country for perpetrating the crime.”

They interview old Indonesian dudes who have 0 idea that what they did was bad and have them recreate the scenes.
funniest most disturbing doc ever

i love when the bob kelly of the group goes to the market to shake down foreigners for old times sake

these dudes walk around their country with the kind of honor a war hero would get

i cant recommend it enough, all the creators did it anonymously too

G

Funny_Games1997.jpg

It's a German film. It's absolutely cold and especially terrifying if you have a family.

They made a shot for shot American version shortly after that I've yet to see.

I Highly recommend.