Screenshot_20220810-100255-937.png
Screenshot_20220810-100308-372.png
Screenshot_20220810-100321-502.png
Screenshot_20220810-100332-533.png
Screenshot_20220810-100701~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
He’s still relying on the fucking idiot cops who don’t have any idea how many times this keeps happening?
Everyone in Patrick's life is there to serve him. It doesn't matter that he yelled at them and berated them and very likely called in his own SWAT. No. They are going to do exactly as he says because there's a text he received where one of us apparently threatened to rape his heiny hole.

It's a felony because Patrick says it's a felony. Even though he literally had one of us atalkers in court, the judge did nothing but give BDA a warning. And if BDA does contact Patrick directly again, it's only a misdemeanor at that point, not a felony.

But you see, Patrick makes the laws in Patrick land. He doesn't live in our world.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
It's a felony because Patrick says it's a felony. Even though he literally had one of us atalkers in court, the judge did nothing but give BDA a warning. And if BDA does contact Patrick directly again, it's only a misdemeanor at that point, not a felony.

Also lets not forget that according to pig, sending him unwanted texts is a felony and everyone who does it (one person in his deranged mind) will be going to prison as soon as they're identified. Except Dan was sending pig unwanted texts and literally posting video/audio evidence of it for everyone to see and is now fully doxxed. But piggle nips won't pursue it because -

A. It's not a felony; it's a misdemanor
B. He's broke and can't afford to sue anyone else
C. He's very fat

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Everyone in Patrick's life is there to serve him. It doesn't matter that he yelled at them and berated them and very likely called in his own SWAT. No. They are going to do exactly as he says because there's a text he received where one of us apparently threatened to rape his heiny hole.
He treats Twitter staff in the same way. I used to have a whole list of Pat's tweets ordering Twitter Security/Twitter Support/Twitter Safety around in a manner I'd describe as "a masterclass in being a cunt"; but he seems to have deleted almost all of them.

I wonder why?

Hey, @admin - are we ever getting access to the posts in the previous incarnation of the forum again? I had some good stuff in there, like a whole list of Pat's tweets ordering Twitter Security/Twitter Support/Twitter Safety around in a manner I'd describe as "a masterclass in being a cunt".

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
He treats Twitter staff in the same way. I used to have a whole list of Pat's tweets ordering Twitter Security/Twitter Support/Twitter Safety around in a manner I'd describe as "a masterclass in being a cunt"; but he seems to have deleted almost all of them.

I wonder why?

Hey, @admin - are we ever getting access to the posts in the previous incarnation of the forum again? I had some good stuff in there, like a whole list of Pat's tweets ordering Twitter Security/Twitter Support/Twitter Safety around in a manner I'd describe as "a masterclass in being a cunt".
We heard you

G

Ever since I said time runs low sounds funny a few weeks ago, he's since changed it. He definitely lurks here
He started texting "You are mentally ill, stlaker" EXACTLY after I made a thread that PST is a freemason and he and a bunch here are in on some Royal Order of Jesters "long con". Bet the humor went over his head (you are stupid Patrick, I have 3-4 layers of mockery going on here, trust me, some layers only meant for myself).

I still believe Jon Snyder's death is fake and follows gematria too closely though.