• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Motherfuckers act like they forgot about SERCH!

G

Stuff like this makes me miss the OnA show. Anthony would chime in with some dumb ass show he saw the previous day and it was radio gold.
Fuck the people who think they were never funny
They’re lying and playing too cool for the room now. They wouldn’t still be on an obscure forum based around a radio show that got axed 8 years ago if they never thought the show was funny… I don’t care how funny this community is still/now, they would have moved on long before the migration to the obscure Slovakian forum server we are now if they really thought O&A was never funny.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He still clings to "producing" that one Nas album as if that makes him nigger music royalty. I wish I could witness every time Serch met a new rapper and had to realize that they had no idea who he is.
His wikipedia is funny, after that Nas album it involves other projects and work that always end with money being “misplaced” and him being fired.

G

They’re lying and playing too cool for the room now. They wouldn’t still be on an obscure forum based around a radio show that got axed 8 years ago if they never thought the show was funny… I don’t care how funny this community is still/now, they would have moved on long before the migration to the obscure Slovakian forum server we are now if they really thought O&A was never funny.
I don’t hide it. Said it in another thread - they get back together, and I’m listening. They are shit apart but I’d listen to them together.