Most Influential Poster?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Nominate someone only once, upvote that post to vote for them.

The DMAN has gotta go with The DMAN. How many people started using animated gif avatars? Who started the wrestling avatars trend? How many people started talking in the third person? How many people started calling each other White Nigger? How many people started trying to coin their own sassy sharp tongued phrases? How many forum heels started holding open challenges and retiring jabronie users? How many justifiable Opie defense threads and sentiments have been shared since 2020? Let's face it: The DMAN has single-handedly bent you, every single last one of you, to his will. The DMAN has molded you, groomed you, and created you as a person. Now he of course doesn't have a perfect record. He barely succeeded in getting anyone except Sue Lightning to start calling Anthony "Auntie" after doing that bit for easily 5 years. You know this thing, where The DMAN kills it with the people, who inevitably appear to display side effects of DMANIA, having collective DMANIC episodes? And ultimately becoming DMANIACS? True enough?

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Who started the wrestling avatars trend?
Who had a wrestling avatar first? I had nWo Hogan from this pic

scott-hall-kevin-nash-hulk-hogan-nwo-1.jpg

but my memory's shit so idk who did it first.

I'll nominate @HH Brother for -ster posting, because I feel like everybody does it now.

RoxburyRick

Nominate someone only once, upvote that post to vote for them.

The DMAN has gotta go with The DMAN. How many people started using animated gif avatars? Who started the wrestling avatars trend? How many people started talking in the third person? How many people started calling each other White Nigger? How many people started trying to coin their own sassy sharp tongued phrases? How many forum heels started holding open challenges and retiring jabronie users? How many justifiable Opie defense threads and sentiments have been shared since 2020? Let's face it: The DMAN has single-handedly bent you, every single last one of you, to his will. The DMAN has molded you, groomed you, and created you as a person. Now he of course doesn't have a perfect record. He barely succeeded in getting anyone except Sue Lightning to start calling Anthony "Auntie" after doing that bit for easily 5 years. You know this thing, where The DMAN kills it with the people, who inevitably appear to display side effects of DMANIA, having collective DMANIC episodes? And ultimately becoming DMANIACS? True enough?
Da Rickster has got to agree with the DMAN on this one