More pig pandering

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Yes I’m a racist. As is every other person in the world, save for maybe really nice white liberals. That tweet itself is racist for even paying attention to peoples ethnicity. If everyone wasn’t racist, natural segregation wouldn’t occur. Before we are humans, we are animals, and we have instincts. I don’t want lesser thans to be hurt, but I don’t want them in my neighborhoods either. A Puerto Rican doesn’t want a dorky ass white guy walking around his neighborhood, and I don’t want him blasting his shit music or working on his car at 2 in the morning. These people are complete retards.
White liberals are without a doubt the most racist people on earth.

G

Think of how racist it is that Patrick and "Ayo" just assume that not a single Middle Eastern country is capable of taking in refugees. Why the fuck would Syrians need to go all the way to Western Europe? Wouldn't it make more sense to use that plane ticket and gibs money on food and supplies for refugee camps in a neighboring country?
Not to mention that the UAE and other Gulf states have written laws forbidding refugees coming into their countries from wherever - Syria, Sudan, Ukraine. Not welcome. Unless you're a lower caste Indian or Sri Lankan in which case you can come in and work for slave wages as some fat raghead's maid or a taxi driver. Guess who gives even less of a shit about the fate of Palestinians than the Israelis do? Jordanians, Egyptians, Syrians and all the rest of their supposed Muslim "brothers" in the region. You should hear the way they talk about Palestinians when they think no one's listening.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
True for the many of them. There are however, just truly nice white liberals. Rare, but they are genuinely good people who if the world was full of them, it would work. The problem is, it’s not. They don’t seem to understand this but they are good hearted and mean well none the less.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Very true, they claim to be the most anti racist and accepting of all until you mention a black conservative. Then they turn into a klansman upset about those “uppity” types. Notorious racist asshole Bishop Talbert Swan got banned on twitter for calling Candice Owens a Coon. He cried and twitter gave him his account back because racial slurs against black people are only acceptable if they’re a conservative.

Faggot Germany rules the EU. They can't do anything without going overboard and fucking up the whole continent. Break them up into their gay little principalities and let them fight with each other like they used to.
I don't know how popular it is, but there is a Bavarian separatist movement similar to the Catalans in Spain. Europe is hell bent on preventing the Catalans from ever gaining independence because they're afraid it'll inspire other peoples like it and turn the map of Europe into circa 1650. Well that and any European group loving their cultural heritage over the global citizen identity causes Jews physical pain.

16, dick
aren't they far-left/commie'sh?
Generally yes, but their gripe is more about grievances against the rest of the country. This was explained to me by a college roommate years ago so it's very rough. Basically Franco persecuted the Catalans during his time in power, was it because they were commies or because of cultural differences and that caused them to become commies, I don't know. Anyways, they don't call themselves Spanish and there is a lot of animosity on both sides. They fight their wars via soccer. Anytime Barcelona beat Real Madrid my roommate would get shitfaced and shut down for a few days because it was more than just his team losing. One year Barcelona won the league and some guy said "we won your cup" implying they invaded Spanish soccer and stole it from the Spaniards, then they dropped and broke it during the celebration. Many, even non Madrid fans, were deeply offended by the incident.

Once again this is all explained from the perspective of one guy who's grandparents and parents were big time Francoists so he may be a tad biased.