More pig pandering

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
989A8B69-B5A8-4EFD-8C96-BEA42786E550.jpeg

European's taking in Ukrainian refugee's is like taking in your cousin. Taking in middle eastern refugee's is like taking in the weird neighbor guy who fucks goats.

Another huge reason people are being more welcoming is that the majority of Ukrainian men are staying behind to fight in the war. They aren't trying to flee to another country and form roving rape gangs. Funny how Dr Ooga Booga conveniently forgot about that part.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I read a news article last night about some Congolese siblings trying to escape Ukraine being abused at the border. Of course they left out any reason WHY They'd be mad at these two refugees who came there to flee their problems then bailed when their adoptive country was in trouble. One was "disabled" but turned out that was a limo from a "racist attack" which he was probably faking.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Think of how racist it is that Patrick and "Ayo" just assume that not a single Middle Eastern country is capable of taking in refugees. Why the fuck would Syrians need to go all the way to Western Europe? Wouldn't it make more sense to use that plane ticket and gibs money on food and supplies for refugee camps in a neighboring country?

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
"Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands… So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country … I don’t want you here, in the room or in my country. Listen to me, man! I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white …"

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Yes I’m a racist. As is every other person in the world, save for maybe really nice white liberals. That tweet itself is racist for even paying attention to peoples ethnicity. If everyone wasn’t racist, natural segregation wouldn’t occur. Before we are humans, we are animals, and we have instincts. I don’t want lesser thans to be hurt, but I don’t want them in my neighborhoods either. A Puerto Rican doesn’t want a dorky ass white guy walking around his neighborhood, and I don’t want him blasting his shit music or working on his car at 2 in the morning. These people are complete retards.