• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More bad news for Anthony

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Sinbad also implies the existence of Singood, Singreat, Sinbetter, Sinbest.
sinbad snake.png

Dr. Adam Cox

Yes, I'm trying to raise super kids
Forum Clout
View attachment 154320
Nice ring sizing, stupid.
Found on r/transhands
There's a 100% chance that she had to pay for some/all of that, and it still looks like something an 18 year old would get for his GF before going away for basic training. Either that, or she's scrubbing green residue off her finger every day.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I’ve tried trolling Geno by text and he’s always been a good sport. I could never get him angry. I’ve sent him Nick Avocado’s gaping asshole, tons of Nana pics and insults. I asked him once for feet pictures as a goof because he’s always barefoot and he sent them to me.
I can’t fuck with him anymore. I have it on very good authority that off stage/screen he’s a decent guy to be around.

I have also heard his Covid-stance, nigger-use, and Cumia-association has really fucked him (in addition to not really being funny). He can hardly book shows anymore. I didn’t know about the Cellar outright banning him though.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I can’t fuck with him anymore. I have it on very good authority that off stage/screen he’s a decent guy to be around.

I have also heard his Covid-stance, nigger-use, and Cumia-association has really fucked him (in addition to not really being funny). He can hardly book shows anymore. I didn’t know about the Cellar outright banning him though.
In Hot Water was pretty good until he absolutely ruined it by refusing to shut up about Covid. Nana like derangement syndrome.