• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

More bad news for Anthony

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Geno is staying firmly in the whisky soaked closet. He's proposed to that OnlyFans whore.

MOTHERS COCK!

BUNGROT!

*spits on own floor*

Snapinsta.app_382496262_18394502974006941_2053780729799913575_n_1080.jpg

20230324_140001_1.jpg

Forum Clout
Can your imagine being any lower in the comedy world than Geno? Like he’s even more irrelevant than Anthony if that’s possible.
You have the A list guys, the huge names, like Seinfeld. Then you have the Bs, the top comics like Burr, then you have the C list puds like Norton. Then the Ds, like Vos and Florentine, then your Es, like the Situation and people like that. Geno is on the F list tier, the guys who open for people like Nana, and perform under canopies at seafood restaurants and shit like that. He's like a comedy Joe Cumia, and there's absolutely no chance that he'll ever climb the ladder.

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
Working for Nana Cumia is the peak of his life, he doesn’t really have a lot going on to begin with.

He was recently banned from the comedy cellar. Geno hits new lows constantly but nobody is paying attention. He tattooed "Kiki" on his bicep too.

Maybe Geno isn't the best target, maybe it's his ewhore wife. Geno inflicts enough damage on himself but I'd like to see how pissed off he gets when his new "wife" starts getting pressed

Lucky numbers:

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
He was recently banned from the comedy cellar. Geno hits new lows constantly but nobody is paying attention. He tattooed "Kiki" on his bicep too.

Maybe Geno isn't the best target, maybe it's his ewhore wife. Geno inflicts enough damage on himself but I'd like to see how pissed off he gets when his new "wife" starts getting pressed

Lucky numbers:

What's the banning story?

Forum Clout

Lucky numbers:

I’ve tried trolling Geno by text and he’s always been a good sport. I could never get him angry. I’ve sent him Nick Avocado’s gaping asshole, tons of Nana pics and insults. I asked him once for feet pictures as a goof because he’s always barefoot and he sent them to me.