Mooing into the abyss #midterms

Screenshot_20221102-185912_Twitter.jpg
A whole 2 likes. I thought he wasn't going to be shadow banned now that Elon is in charge. Well at least it's not his daughter's account.

Remember: every Joe anti-Biden/Democrat/libtard rant is really a rant directed at the one person he can never, ever complain about...his little brother, who completely owns Joe's sweaty, withered balls. Nana is giggling and hooting his way through his dwindling fortune like the nigger-rich bottom queen he is, blowing cash on houses he doesn't need, while Moo Cow struggles to keep the power on. And Joe can't do or say shit about it, lest Nana cuts him off forever.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
I'd bet everything I have that Joe doesn't even vote, since his Lord and Savior isn't on the ballot and he doesn't want to do his civic duty of researching who is running and make an informed decision.
And yeah, I bet all this talk about money and the economy just makes Joe seethe and sweat. On the one hand, a booming economy means more people being able to go out and spend time and money at TGI Friday's and the Moo Lodge, but that would mean the dEmOnCrAtS were doing something right, and he can't have that. On the other hand, if the economy crashes while they're in office, it proves his "point" about them being incompetent, but then he's in deep shit.

I love this guy. I wonder if he's thinking about selling some of Anth's bigger guns after he can't get any offers on the Chinese guitars.

Rascal

Does Joe have any opinions of his own, or is he just copying whatever ideas and reactions he thinks he's supposed to have from a 'Republican identity' manual somewhere? It can't be a coincidence that he disagrees with the LIBTARDS about virtually everything.

"I usually have conservative opinions, so I guess I can be called a conservative" vs "I'm a conservative™, so I have conservative™ opinions". He's a fucking fool.

Last edited:

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Does Joe have any opinions of his own, or is he just copying whatever ideas and reactions he thinks he's supposed to have from a 'Republican identity' manual somewhere? It can't be a coincidence that he disagrees with the LIBTARDS about virtually everything.

"I usually have conservative opinions, so I guess I can be called a conservative" vs "I'm a conservative™, so I have conservative™ opinions". He's a fucking fool.
He is a parrot. Pushing GOP talking points he reads on facebook. Just like pat does for Libs on twitter.

View attachment 75099

I wonder if Zeldin did more than the scant training BroJoe did. @Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT he’s asking for it, pretending like you didn’t just bust him for stolen valor.
I also find it hilarious that Joe thinks that the presidency was stolen via voter fraud but at the same time tells people to go vote using the very system that is supposedly corrupt. He truly is a stupid fucking idiot.

If democrats were to somehow pull off a big upset in the midterms the mooing from this fat clown would be glorious. On the other hand, Pat and his associates are already wailing about the end of democracy in the event of a red wave.

It's a tough one man...

:image_9248:
Republicans take house, but barely. Dems get Frankenstein to win in PA but lose to Mushmouth in Georgia, keeping their 50/50 +1 split. Nobody gets what they want.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Guys, lets face it.
It’s Biden’s fault that Anthony went off on blacks on twitter, which got him fired, which derailed the sweet gravy train for dear ol’ BroJoe.
Never mind Joe never had a job, or played gigs for 5 elderly people. It’s the libtards, Biden, Anthony, New York, and immigrants.

Then who's to blame for their father showering with them?

JebJoh

Guys, lets face it.
It’s Biden’s fault that Anthony went off on blacks on twitter, which got him fired, which derailed the sweet gravy train for dear ol’ BroJoe.
Never mind Joe never had a job, or played gigs for 5 elderly people. It’s the libtards, Biden, Anthony, New York, and immigrants.
I like to tell them I made calls, sent letters and filed hundreds of complaints to help get nana fired. It seems to rile them up

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Notice how he cant list any policies he agrees with. Just as long as they have that "R" next to their name. No need to see if you agree with them. He is such a simpleton. "Since he was in the army he must agree with me".

That congressman wouldn't even piss on him. He would just tell his security detail to "go beat up that minority strumming the knockoff Strat over there".

I can just hear the years of cigarette smoke and whore in her voice just from the text.