Moo Complains about Others Work Ethic Once Again

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-03-04 at 11.22.16 PM.png
Says the man who sits around all day collecting Nana Welfare and CosPlaying with Chink Musical Equipment

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Wasn’t Joe forced into military service and for the few months he was there, peeled potatoes and didn’t actually see any action before he was dishonorably discharged?

Correct me if I’m wrong.
Court ordered military service which lasted just 9 months.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
The motto for these people seems to be all younger generations should shut the fuck up so boomers can hear themselves cry. Joe is from the same generation that writes an angry paragraph on facebook because the new job isn’t accommodating to people with busted knees, or the grocery store has some technology they can’t operate, or the customer service rep told them to politely fuck off. This is also the same generation that gets incensed at hearing “Ok boomer”. An entire generation of pussy crybabies who demand respect while showing no reason that they deserve it, other than “I lived to X years, kid!”

If I had my way I would legitimately put all boomers in concentration camps and have Zoomers act as the SS guards. I wouldn’t make the boomers do actual hard work, i’d just ask them to do shit like uninstall an app on a phone, or to operate a self checkout machine, or to say “Please” and “Thank you”. They would be begging for the gas chambers in a week.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
An entire generation of pussy crybabies who demand respect while showing no reason that they deserve it, other than “I lived to X years, kid!”

Call it irony, call it poetic justice, but the Boomers are being shown the same level of respect they showed to the generation before them. They are the ones that told old people to fuck off 50 years ago, and never imagined it would come back on them.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Joe used to steal from his employer, and then use those stolen parts to rip off his friends making "custom pistol grips". He said he'd have them squeeze a ball of clay to match their exact grip, but he'd make them the same every time. Just a solid work ethic through and through.
You but you forget Joe walked 500 miles through bones and ash to deliver that tape to Opie

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
The motto for these people seems to be all younger generations should shut the fuck up so boomers can hear themselves cry. Joe is from the same generation that writes an angry paragraph on facebook because the new job isn’t accommodating to people with busted knees, or the grocery store has some technology they can’t operate, or the customer service rep told them to politely fuck off. This is also the same generation that gets incensed at hearing “Ok boomer”. An entire generation of pussy crybabies who demand respect while showing no reason that they deserve it, other than “I lived to X years, kid!”

If I had my way I would legitimately put all boomers in concentration camps and have Zoomers act as the SS guards. I wouldn’t make the boomers do actual hard work, i’d just ask them to do shit like uninstall an app on a phone, or to operate a self checkout machine, or to say “Please” and “Thank you”. They would be begging for the gas chambers in a week.

I don't know if you were around in the subreddit days, Sue but Joe constantly used to use "millennials" as an insult towards us. Now he's shifted onto zoomers but it's basically the same things he's getting mad about - lack of work ethic, liberal values etc. Younger people are to Joe what niggers are to Anthony. They're just a pair of incredibly angry, irrelevant old fucks shaking their fist at the clouds.

G

Without reading the thread, I bet @Anthony's Lime Rickey is vehemently defending one of the following:

• Violent black men
  • Insufferable LGBT faggot
  • Delusional terminally-online libtard
He LOVES these people.