• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Monica Bellucci Appreciation Thread

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
What the fuck is this faggot even on about?

View attachment 174734
He just throws a bunch of shit at the wall and when it doesn’t stick he spergs out and claims victory. Turry caught him deleting a bunch of threads and I guess sent him some embarrassing DM’s too. Then he claims you just don’t get it “because he’s a heel!” Which I’ve never heard a heel say because it defeats the purpose.

G

He just throws a bunch of shit at the wall and when it doesn’t stick he spergs out and claims victory. Turry caught him deleting a bunch of threads and I guess sent him some embarrassing DM’s too. Then he claims you just don’t get it “because he’s a heel!” Which I’ve never heard a heel say because it defeats the purpose.
Cakehorn hasn't been posting. He posted last on the 19th of Dec, then once on the 20th, a little bit on the 25th, then today, because of me and there hasn't been any Belluci posting for a long ass while cause I made him stop cause no one enjoys it.

I knew if I made my post about no Belluci posting you'd show up

G

Okay Peewee, you caught me. Go delete another embarrassing thread about it.
Lol, faggot. Figure out my other account now (you can't )

I only deleted that Slackjawedcow thread cause I feared endless crashes and browbeatings from annoying patposters.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]S02BHmWPZNs[/MEDIA]
th-2652002120.jpg

• Deleted by ShutYourCakeHorn
Show…