• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Monica Bellucci Appreciation Thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
You're talking about semen.
2cc055a0ce1bfed4cb06d5c6de992ccf (1).jpg

• Deleted by ShutYourCakeHorn
Show…
Show…

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
I never who she was but I’m definitely in love with her now.

You are now a Based Bellucci Boy. Welcome to our cult. We post Monica Bellucci images and chat about how badly we want to make passionate love with her. Having her piss into a martini glass is considered passionate love where Monica is concerned. @ShutYourCakeHorn wants Monica to violate his available holes and I can’t blame him. @Riccardo Bosi, the OG Bellucci Boy, is still on his quest for a Bellucci lookalike and I support him, no bs.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
You are now a Based Bellucci Boy. Welcome to our cult. We post Monica Bellucci images and chat about how badly we want to make passionate love with her. Having her piss into a martini glass is considered passionate love where Monica is concerned. @ShutYourCakeHorn wants Monica to violate his available holes and I can’t blame him. @Riccardo Bosi, the OG Bellucci Boy, is still on his quest for a Bellucci lookalike and I support him, no bs.
I bet her piss is very clear because she stays well hydrated.

Show…
Show…