Monday Night Question What was your first car?

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
1987 Ford Falcon XF. You'd drive around the corner and see the petrol gauge go down.

imagehandler.ashx

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Great car, brotherman. My older bro had a nice XF he used to pick me up in high school with. Then He traded it in for a VP Commodore. Come pick me up. Ill be waitin with a case of UDL’s and a goon bag, brah!!
With me in the Falcon we'd go meet up with our cars in the library parking lot and drink Maccas extra large cokes and smoke cones. Being white trash ruled.

It's actually still a based looking car in the right colour and with two doors and as a ute. This one got turned into a 5L with a V8 (I think) and it looks sweet in black. No good with today's fuel prices, but I like the square-ish look.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
'93 Geo Metro. I only had it for a few months before it completely died. It drank oil and transmission fluid so bad. It had AC, but the car would stall if I forgot to switch it off when coming to a stop. Could barely accelerate if it was on as well.

My friends would prank me by picking it up and moving it to a different parking spot during school. The 1 liter 3 cylinder engine was so tiny you could probably work on it on the coffee table in your living room. It got pretty good gas milage still with everything wrong with it.

Got to grope my first titty in it.