Monday Night Question What was your first car?

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
A white 1976 Buick LeSabre, maroon top/interior two door custom.
Not my photo, but it looked just like this.

1564317758_phpMPKQg7.jpg.full-1.jpg

Jizz

my boss gave me one of his old ford cargo vans. had to add oil and coolant to it every time i filled it up but I drove it for a couple years without breaking so i can't complain! Hoping to get an electric van within the next few years.

EZvICGQ.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
1995 Dodge Ram van. I still have it. Still runs. The old Dodges with the 318 are super tough and reliable. Also, having a vehicle you can comfortably sleep in is a pretty great thing for a young guy.

Last edited:
1977 Chevy Vega, one of the shittiest cars ever made. The engine block was cracked and leaked oil, so I had to buy it by the case and keep it in the crappy hatchback. Whenever the light would come on, I'd stop and add more oil. It rusted really bad too, especially the rear panels and floorboards. Great stereo, though. Then it was a 1978 Dodge Aspen wagon, big V8 engine, tons of room. And after that I had a 1980 Ford Futura, which was a real piece of garbage.

1989 Buick Park Avenue. It was a really cool car for how old it was. Everything was power and it had automatic climate control and headlights. Every single seat had its own cigarette lighter and ash tray.
My first car was an ‘88 Camry and I was also surprised at everything it had, like power windows and steering. Other than its rectangular shape, ironically the only thing that made it feel dated was the automatic seatbelt