• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Moments where Anthony's racism made you laugh

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I don't want Anthony to drink himself to death or kill himself. But since it seems inevitable, let's get serious and collect our thoughts to eulogize him properly.

How about we take the negative, and turn it to a positive? Name a moment where you were entertained by Anthony's racism.

I always recall that moment they were playing some Trap hip hop bullshit. They really let it play for a little while before Ant even started singing along to it / mimicking it. Then he simply said "This.... is terrible." And it really was.

I liked when he told the story of how he crosses the street when he sees blacks, like avoiding a pitbull.
That time he got fired for tweeting his real thoughts

Forum Clout
That time he was chastising Nagel for something (iirc "The Intern Boss" saga, I'm not gonna check) and he squeaks "You don't get the respect of half a fuckin' nigger!". Half because of the sheer impact it made on the room and the genuine ( :image_9248: ) laughs he got, and the other half was because how... afraid? he was trying to get the word out. Like he was out of breath, and he was really psyching himself up to say it but was afraid and didn't know if he was going to be able to.