• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Moment of silence for Pat from Moonachie

It's what happens when you've hit complete bottom and know it's all a waste.

Poor guy was supposedly adored by the likes of Opie, Anthony, Rogan, and Norton yet none of them offered any real help to the guy in some way.

Unless some of them did, but Pat refused the help because he always felt worthless anyway.

I know it's not shocking at all that he died, but it's still a tough pill to swallow because we all see a little bit of ourselves in him.

🥺
I was pulling for him even though the odds weren’t in his favor. He wasn’t a selfish guy and obviously he wasn’t materialistic. He probably could have gotten into a care facility but then he likely would have had to get rid of his pets. I’m positive that’s why he stayed in that dilapidated trailer. I always liked him and atalker Patti the best out of them all.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
What happened to the leg?

210102170027-larry-king-file.jpg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
It's what happens when you've hit complete bottom and know it's all a waste.

Poor guy was supposedly adored by the likes of Opie, Anthony, Rogan, and Norton yet none of them offered any real help to the guy in some way.

Unless some of them did, but Pat refused the help because he always felt worthless anyway.

I know it's not shocking at all that he died, but it's still a tough pill to swallow because we all see a little bit of ourselves in him.

🥺
After the cribs episode some people helped him out with repairs, new appliances stove etc... wasn't complete makeover, the orginal cribs episode where they filmed inside is one of my favorite videos but sucks Mtv got it pulled because it used theme/music from show