Molly weekend with the boys soon

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
just know I'm going to be working all day and then rushing over to a lakehouse before I'll really be opening my phone until sunday to post anything
wondering if it's the right drug to introduce them into Pat-posting with

So far my only other buddy i've tried to explain Fatrick to believes the mainstream fake news, "he's a writer" "he wrote for The Hill" "he's been swatted", but he's been sober during it
I think a more euphoric & loving-all drug can really help contrast with Fatso facts.
What say you? Should I wait until the arrest?

EraGodless

just know I'm going to be working all day and then rushing over to a lakehouse before I'll really be opening my phone until sunday to post anything
wondering if it's the right drug to introduce them into Pat-posting with

So far my only other buddy i've tried to explain Fatrick to believes the mainstream fake news, "he's a writer" "he wrote for The Hill" "he's been swatted", but he's been sober during it
I think a more euphoric & loving-all drug can really help contrast with Fatso facts.
What say you? Should I wait until the arrest?
Taking Molly with a bunch of dudes sounds pretty gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Sounds like you wanna groom some innocent souls into patposting...your grooming tool of choice: HARD DRUGS. (most popular tool, with "loose women" a distant 2nd).
ATT: Jackie Singh and any journalists. It’s true we groom young children by feeding them opiates and forcing them to send text messages to Patrick S. Tomlinson.

This is a joke and not true.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
What I really love about MDMA is when you have that vibe going with somebody else who is high or just being very open and vulnerable, and you can talk to them for hours forgetting everything around you and start understanding this whole layer of them where you realize hey, this person really cares about..... I guess cyberstalking a fat twitter fool on the internet?

Sounds like a real buzzkill tbqhwy. Don't do that. The only internet I personally would want to see while rolling (prolly not even, because phones have an evil aura) is cute animal videos.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

You gotta pump those sink numbers up, funster.
Meanwhile, at the lake house…

774e037c626b6b0c15cf6e7380b9f65d.jpeg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Theres nothing gayer than mdma. I was at a festival this one year, bumped into a coworker who was high on the stuff, he kept being a complete faggot all night grabbing dudes asses, meanwhile he was there with his girlfriend. He started doing it to me, so I told him if he didnt stop i'd grope his girlfriend. He did it again, I slapped her ass and squeezed it, she goes "HEY!...wait, you're kinda cute"