• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

MM Schill crying about people that cry she charges too much for her traced artwork

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
You know Maggie, you could always wait until you get a commission to paint of you're worried about your time being wasted. But she won't because then any potential customers would ball at her ridiculous prices or expect better quality work.

It's pretty messed up that she is scamming fellow poors into wasting 800 on a payment plan for something like this. They want to feel like they are supporting artists, not an obese, definitely white welfare queen

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Is she using AI to create the images she is tracing? That would be so fucking funny. AI images often have that dripping effect so it looks like something off of Deviant Art.

Example

1708637533354.png

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Is she using AI to create the images she is tracing? That would be so fucking funny. AI images often have that dripping effect so it looks like something off of Deviant Art.

Example

View attachment 184337
Maybe now she is but many of the things she sold or tried to sell were straight up copies of other artist’s original work. Many of them were discovered by people here with a simple reverse image search.

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
Does her husband have to pluck her asshole hairs so she is more Japanese? I bet she uses a hair straightener on her giant hairy pubic mound.

G

She enters the room and her husband says "There's my little geisha" so she does an awful fat girl giggle and tries to daintily run over to him for a kiss. No wonder her dog killed itself.
Thats a disturbing image.