MM Schill-chan opens her Twitter like a lotus

Bonus: Schill-chan previously explained how effect/affect works:

270ddf0c5e7f7c6c8030c83b7e84336d.jpg

So so so you're saying Schill-chan not only doesn't know what she's talking about, she also didn't take two seconds to look up this really common error?

Dental selfie.

FLK6L8CXoAQx_1A
"an effect is a cause"

So "cause-and-effect" is synonymous with "effect-and-effect"?

Yeasty cow.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Does Twitter have an autoblock feature? Not sure if I ever tweeted at this fat bitch but I guess I'm one of those "bot" accounts.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
The auto-block only lasts for 7 days. I'm not sure exactly how it operates since the Twitter explanation is purposely vague on some areas.

This part could be funny when I think about a certain fat man repeating the same shit over and over.

What does Twitter consider “abusive or spammy”?​

We see accounts that engage in bulk or aggressive activity as potentially abusive because it disrupts your experience. Potentially spammy behavior impacts otherwise healthy conversations and looks like Tweeting repetitive content, sending unsolicited mentions/replies, using unrelated hashtags to get attention, and/or following indiscriminately.

G

Bonus: Schill-chan previously explained how effect/affect works:

270ddf0c5e7f7c6c8030c83b7e84336d.jpg

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.grammarly.com/blog/affect-vs-effect/[/URL]

So so so you're saying Schill-chan not only doesn't know what she's talking about, she also didn't take two seconds to look up this really common error?

Dental selfie.

FLK6L8CXoAQx_1A

Nice womensplaining, stupid whore. What a hateable cunt 🤢