MM Schill-chan opens her Twitter like a lotus

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
And she's bringing the heat like wasabi.

fbb0a0abc8159ee98365433263b3fed9.jpg

Affect not effect, professional writer. Not to mention the numerous other errors.

Prease buy my original Japanesey art.

FNV-cfqXMAoOufg

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Bonus: Schill-chan previously explained how effect/affect works:

270ddf0c5e7f7c6c8030c83b7e84336d.jpg

Affect and effect are easy to mix up. Here’s the short version of how to use affect vs. effect. Affect is usually a verb, and it means to impact or change. Effect is usually a noun, an effect is the result of a change.
So so so you're saying Schill-chan not only doesn't know what she's talking about, she also didn't take two seconds to look up this really common error?

thank god. new material.
Dental selfie.

FLK6L8CXoAQx_1A

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

So so so you're saying Schill-chan not only doesn't know what she's talking about, she also didn't take two seconds to look up this really common error?

Dental selfie.

FLK6L8CXoAQx_1A
Ugh, what an ugly fat loser. Of course she’s on her husbands dental plan (nice fighting the patriarchy, stupid) and anything that needs work beyond a cleaning will have to be paid by him.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch

Dental selfie.

FLK6L8CXoAQx_1A
"Oh, you're one of THOSE patients".

She paid CASH.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
I got blocked a while back by asking if she ate her dog after she fed it.
Other new accounts that i never contacted her are blocked because Rick and company share block lists, i have plenty unblocked ones yet maggie with the down vote option