Missy's Shit Postings

JebJoh

When did Christ-killer become an insult? The entire foundation of Christianity is that Christ laid down his life in accordance with gods will in order to offer man eternal life and humiliate the devil through the act of resurrection - if anything, not killing Christ fucks shit up for god.
Even back then the jews had crazy ideas. Funny how the heretics all bought it 300 years later

TorpidSloth

ugly-womens-feet-picture-id484730916
If Charles Bronson was feet

Probably culturally significant that at least a subsection of the Retard Right, drifting all the way downstream to the sewage pond of Missy, feel compelled to name them.

I wish that //we// would double down on recruitment from the Dirtbag Left. I still maintain that we can turn a decent number of them into antisemites. And they have so much more agency.

I appreciate that it's a numbers game on some level, but can you really take solace in aligning with the dumbest people in politics?

Predicting now that in the end Candace Owens and these types will end up being a W for Team Shlomo. At some point you have to stop the grift of " I'm just pointing out their hypocrisy!" and actually explain- explicitly- why they need to be removed from society (in a peaceful way of course). Ben Shapiro is already calling out the fence-sitting of both Candice and Tucker. The facts are on the side of the gentiles of course but articulating those facts means that your financial life is over (or worse). Ben is out there daring them to say what they mean and mean what they say. They won't.

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Too old to have kids, terrible feet hitched her wagon to a horrible person that won't make an honest woman out of her. He'd definitely cheat again if he were healthy.
Some women collect cats to fill the void, she found Jesus