• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy’s Friday Shit Postings

Forum Clout
The fact that people make a living mocking Stuttering John is insane. Dude has been irrelevant since 2005 and at least he used to be funny. Shuli was basically an intern. It’s like if Fred from BK went from ball washer to employee because he agreed to basically work for free.
The existence of him and that cringe superfag Karl makes me question why the fuck I have a real job and work extra time on weekends.

But I can at least look myself in the mirror and know I earned an income like a real man.

lowend73

Forum Clout
Most women her age are attending get togethers with others in their age range. Some attend museums, art showings, lunch dates. Many are going on vacations in Europe, the Caribbean . Others care for their children and spend the weekend at home. Taking kids to sports practices, walks with family pets.

And Missy has karaoke , COD, she is the live in nurse for an old drunk who cannot get an erection and screams about the F/N

Forum Clout
"our house"

This unemployed literal prostitute is pretending she's married.

SmartSelect_20240629-060109_X.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I hope a white guy from her church or her gym brutally kicks the shit out of her. Like breaks bones and boots her in the head while she's unconcious type shit. Generally, even thinking that would make me fucking sick but she really, actually deserves it and the thought's like a warm hug.

I was pretty indifferent to her until she got on Twitter and started projecting how she thinks a white Southern woman acts (openly, cartoonishly bigoted) and now I think I hate her more than anyone in the O&A sphere. I guess you get what you give, fucking useless whore.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I hope a white guy from her church or her gym brutally kicks the shit out of her. Like breaks bones and boots her in the head while she's unconcious type shit. Generally, even thinking that would make me fucking sick but she really, actually deserves it and the thought's like a warm hug.

I was pretty indifferent to her until she got on Twitter and started projecting how she thinks a white Southern woman acts (openly, cartoonishly bigoted) and now I think I hate her more than anyone in the O&A sphere. I guess you get what you give, fucking useless whore.

She is the absolute worst, and I find myself hating her more and more as time passes, Abe.

There isn't a genuine bone in her body. She puppets everything she's told by the grifter crew she hopes to profit from. Get your bum out the window, you daft cunt: Nana is a hill to nowhere, and his little crew of closet queen Proud Boys 2.0 won't keep you financially supported.

Also, get some fucking estrogen shots. Your jawline is dangerously close to Robert Zdar territory.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
This fucking cunt needs her hat removed.

She's pro life, but will murder Stuttering John. Nice.

Do you think that maybe, just maybe both 'pro choice' and 'pro life' are euphemisms?

And that if you phrase them correctly - 'pro abortion' and 'anti abortion' that these so called 'contradictions' suddenly disappear?

Or, you're happy with the most specious argument in popular culture.

Forum Clout
Most women her age are attending get togethers with others in their age range. Some attend museums, art showings, lunch dates. Many are going on vacations in Europe, the Caribbean . Others care for their children and spend the weekend at home. Taking kids to sports practices, walks with family pets.

And Missy has karaoke , COD, she is the live in nurse for an old drunk who cannot get an erection and screams about the F/N
And the highlight of her year was hanging out at a “conference” of literal basement-dwelling 20-something incels.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Those are all EWWWW GIRLY activities!! She wants to be “one of the boys” so fucking bad

Forum Clout
She is the absolute worst, and I find myself hating her more and more as time passes, Abe.

There isn't a genuine bone in her body. She puppets everything she's told by the grifter crew she hopes to profit from. Get your bum out the window, you daft cunt: Nana is a hill to nowhere, and his little crew of closet queen Proud Boys 2.0 won't keep you financially supported.

Also, get some fucking estrogen shots. Your jawline is dangerously close to Robert Zdar territory.
Missy is absolutely the most contemptible cunt in the whole scene. At least Anthony spent over a decade with a real job then achieved fame. Missy is a fucking nobody and has done nothing in life, yet has the balls to talk down to people because… her boyfriend who finally conceded to her stalking used to be famous? That’s her peak in life. She waited out the end of his ability to keep cheating with random whoooors and until his heart attack, and attached herself. That’s it.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Its so beyond obvious her father left her. Everything she does is a projection to act like the son daddy always wanted. Maybe talking about Trump more will bring him back. Now look at how she latches onto Anthony, a man that realistically could be her father in age. Her entire groyper LARP and nigger hate is just a ploy to please him. She, just like Anthony, is at heart a social liberal who couldn’t give a fuck who does what. They think identifying as a Republican / Conservative inherently makes them strong confident people and thus they need to give a fuck about all these social issues, ones they’re simply not educated on at all.