• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Tells Someone To Stop Being Addicted to Twitter

Just like how Nana can never escape from the fact that he ran away from the Times Square FNs to go home and tweet, Missy can never escape the fact that she chose to cohabitate with a dainty, swishy, alcoholic pedophile with a crippling Twitter addiction. This fact completely negates (or nig-ates, if you prefer) all of her tough-talking tweets, and then some. If that shrill, annoying clam had any other real options, she wouldn't be stuck helping Nana out of the tub and fetching his heart pills every night.
Can you imagine what is next for her??? What third-rate alt right professional tweeter is going to go for a BBC-slurping TradWidow in her 40s who used to sleep next to that ghoul?

Depending on how this develops, it might require a separate thread.

Hoping this becomes a big to-do for our entertainment.
I'm getting to the point that I'm not even entertained by these two's shenanigans. As hateable as Tony/Nana is, Missy is totally beyond redemption. I'd kinda be satisfied if they good Lord choose to call them home and we'd never have to hear about them again. Then, we can focus on Greg, James, eRock and, sigh..., Danny.

Mass.gov

Release the dox! Release! Release! Cant take this!
kjjj.png

WhereWeAt

whats up doggie
Nigga, where the fuck is Kate Quackenbush? I want an update on the white trash homeless-slaying Omar.

EDIT: Holy fuck, she never served a day in prison.

"Quackenbush also said she has already been punished, in some ways, for what happened."

"Quackenbush spoke about her desire to be there for her four young children, whom she feared would be split up if she went to jail because they all have different fathers."

@stinks comment?