Missy Tells Someone To Stop Being Addicted to Twitter

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_6165.jpeg

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Missy has really become one of the most hatable people in Nana’s circle.

Between the church stuff, getting Anthony into Fuentes, facing zero repercussions for the vile shit she tweets. Amazing how Scot free she has gotten off.

TLDR, really think it’s time we feed Missy. I think getting her banned from JuJitsu competitions would be a fine start.

Her place of work doesn’t care, but pretty sure those big national competitions she does would

Anthony's prostitute appears to be calling this girl a "mudshark": View attachment 207298
I googled and I guess is another Tradwife grifter on social media who was outed for having a black bastard. Missy is jealous bc HER black man actually got an erection and impregnated her, unlike Missy’s gay pedonigger.

Attachments

• 8ABC1811-58F1-41CF-9587-672FA5CD65F3.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 21
  • DFE1A6E4-04C2-4986-9BCD-BF36924194D3.jpeg
    DFE1A6E4-04C2-4986-9BCD-BF36924194D3.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 7
Missy is jealous because a younger and more attractive girl is getting groyper types to simp for her despite her very lame low effort content, while Missy tries really hard and gets a fraction of the views. Anthony follows Lilly on Twitter too lol.
Hilarious. Like Meaney's daughter said, she is such an obviously insecure not-pretty girl.

She has a history of viciously going after girls that Anthony shows an interest in, so much so that she first schemed her way into his life by breaking up his relationship with the high school kid and even stole some of the high school kid's belongings.

Just like how Nana can never escape from the fact that he ran away from the Times Square FNs to go home and tweet, Missy can never escape the fact that she chose to cohabitate with a dainty, swishy, alcoholic pedophile with a crippling Twitter addiction. This fact completely negates (or nig-ates, if you prefer) all of her tough-talking tweets, and then some. If that shrill, annoying clam had any other real options, she wouldn't be stuck helping Nana out of the tub and fetching his heart pills every night.