Missy says bevis is dead and Anthony looks good

keanu thompson is the worst type of woman. you can tell from her phenotype. anthony objectively looks worse than ever since his bypass, like a shriveled goblin, and yet keanu (THAT'S A MAN'S NAME) can't help but be a lying whore "anthony looks amazing, he looks so good". shut up.
Geno tried arguing with me once that his girl wasn't a whore because you couldn't see his girlfriend nude without paying for it. Google says otherwise!
https://www.google.com/search?sca_e...HXPVA-YQtKgLegQIDxAB&biw=384&bih=645&dpr=2.81

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Can someone explain to me what this show is and why Missy Muscles is on it? I mean, why would anyone have her as a guest? She's not a performer. She's not a celebrity. She's just a mentally ill chick that has been infatuated with Anthony Cumia for 10 years. How does that rate for an appearance on a podcast? Please explain!

Finally, Nana's illness is the greatest thing that ever happened to her. Many of you assume that she's just a prostitute in this situation with Anthony. I do not. The stealing the camera and keys in the cat shit followed by her arrest told me all I ever needed to know. She is psycho levels infatuated with Anthony Cumia of the Opie & Anthony Show.

She thought it was normal that they were living apart 400 - 800 miles. Basically, he bought her a house because he can't take confrontation and breaking up was out of the question. Giving her this house hundreds of miles away that needed constant attention kept her busy so Nana could live her life as she saw fit. Missy took solace in the fact that her Prince Charming would be a long eventually.

The heart attack has forced Anthony to depend on Missy Muscles as his caregiver and she is relishing every minute. This is a real life Misery situation but Nana must accept it as she's the only person totally devoted to keeping him alive.

Fuck! He is so fucked!

A few observations for anyone who does not want to listen to this drivel

Nice being embarrassed about your boyfriend's senior citizen age, stupid.

Nice admitting that your fucking significant other doesn't bother to ever call you, stupid.

Nice having to ask permission to stay with your fucking significant other in the hospital after QUADRUPLE BYPASS, stupid.

Nice lying about how great he looks and "new positivity" despite the same old race rants, misery on Twitter and disintegrating hairline, stupid.

Nice podcast, stupids.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
This "Michaelene" character has huge cans.
And the face of the Bionic Six Million Dollar Man!
Those tits need to be 4X that size to even begin to make up for that Niki Norton chin and man face.

By the way, isn't it a bit heebish that the kikes chose "six million" as the number for the show?! ✡️