• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Really HATES Non-Whites and Isn't Afraid to Let You Know That!

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Screenshot 2024-05-10 at 10.11.47 AM.png

Forum Clout
She's eye-talian? She's got all the features of a stank Irish broad

Edit: maybe she's from the North? One of them thar alpine spaghetti eaters
There are/were pictures of her on her social media before she started bleaching her hair. She's just an average, unremarkable, brown haired, brown eyed, big nosed wop. Her last name is Birrittella.

Forum Clout
These people are so fucking consumed with fear it's weird.
It's the tweeting. These retards are just being fed the "stories" they interact with the most, and soon it's all they're seeing, and they're spending hours and hours every day steeped in it. All the "news" they see every day is all the same shit, and soon they start to believe it's all there is. It's way worse than having the gay TV news on in the background all day, as the TV news frequently changes topics, but Twitter does not.

And, like all tweeting faggots, Missy's Twitter persona is total bullshit. In real life, she's an aging hag who somehow coerced an alcoholic pervert into essentially giving her a house in Bumfuck, SC, but now she's stuck looking after the old coot, and it’s cramping her style. So in one way, she's definitely paying her dues right now.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
It's the tweeting. These retards are just being fed the "stories" they interact with the most, and soon it's all they're seeing, and they're spending hours and hours every day steeped in it. All the "news" they see every day is all the same shit, and soon they start to believe it's all there is. It's way worse than having the gay TV news on in the background all day, as the TV news frequently changes topics, but Twitter does not.

And, like all tweeting faggots, Missy's Twitter persona is total bullshit. In real life, she's an aging hag who somehow coerced an alcoholic pervert into essentially giving her a house in Bumfuck, SC, but now she's stuck looking after the old coot, and it’s cramping her style. So in one way, she's definitely paying her dues right now.
Most definitely. I can’t imagine how humiliating it is to tell people your boyfriend is twice your age, pockmarked with horrible hair extensions, and dying

Forum Clout
Most definitely. I can’t imagine how humiliating it is to tell people your boyfriend is twice your age, pockmarked with horrible hair extensions, and dying
She doesn't want creaky old Nana there, but she has no choice, as technically it's his house. He never wanted to live there, he was doing everything humanly possible to avoid it until his rotten dago ticker went on the blink, leaving him no other viable options. She was living the life down there in nearly nigger-free Greenville, and now she has to come home from her judo lessons to a greasy, hooting, whiny, sickly old wop and fetch him his daily heart pills and make sure he isn't hiding any Bud Lights or mini Fireball bottles around the house. And there's no doubt that Nana hates having an icky adult woman in the house, with her disgusting cellulite and girl products everywhere.

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
She doesn't want creaky old Nana there, but she has no choice, as technically it's his house. He never wanted to live there, he was doing everything humanly possible to avoid it until his rotten dago ticker went on the blink, leaving him no other viable options. She was living the life down there in nearly nigger-free Greenville, and now she has to come home from her judo lessons to a greasy, hooting, whiny, sickly old wop and fetch him his daily heart pills and make sure he isn't hiding any Bud Lights or mini Fireball bottles around the house. And there's no doubt that Nana hates having an icky adult woman in the house, with her disgusting cellulite and girl products everywhere.
Great, now I want to rename my account "Rotten Dago Ticker."

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
She's eye-talian? She's got all the features of a stank Irish broad
Shes a mutt from Mastick. All the lowest people from every nation went there and slid children out of their cunts so the world could have whores, thieves and drug addicts.

Barren-womb low life bitch. These groyper types practice walmart level elitism and follow a catboy lover. Her pussy smells like frankfurters.

Forum Clout
I can’t imagine how humiliating it is to tell people your boyfriend is twice your age

That's what I keep coming back to in my mind. How do you live like that? How isn't she mortified 24/7?

Even the other way around is gut-wrenchingly embarrassing. I'm half Anthony's age and I couldn't look people in the eye if I had a girlfriend who was a teenager. Humans are social animals and we care about what other people think about us, like it or not.

Imagine all the bridges he's burned, all the missed social opportunities, because he insists on being a pedophile. He loves his stupid little entourage. Well his entourage would be ten times bigger (and wouldn't feature goblins like Big A) if he didn't fuck children.

Someone should just douse him in gasoline and set him on fire already.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
That's what I keep coming back to in my mind. How do you live like that? How isn't she mortified 24/7?

Even the other way around is gut-wrenchingly embarrassing. I'm half Anthony's age and I couldn't look people in the eye if I had a girlfriend who was a teenager. Humans are social animals and we care about what other people think about us, like it or not.

Imagine all the bridges he's burned, all the missed social opportunities, because he insists on being a pedophile.

Someone should just douse him in gasoline and set him on fire already.
I mean I guess if your sugar daddy is some cool old rich guy who takes proper care of himself that’s one thing. But anth is too sick and feeble to take her anywhere cool, go for nice dinners, share nice wine etc.