• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Muscles unable to stream in SC

His house isn’t out in the boonies like he always said it was going to be. He lives like 2 miles from Walmart and an Outback Steakhouse or some shit. He has ATT fiber
To city people that is outskirts. I am 30 mins from a major city and 15 from a major motorway and 2 hours on the train from central London yet people from London think I am in the sticks just because there's a few fields.

Stent

The Black Scorpion
I think it's probably because she's a retarded middle-aged broad and she doesn't understand the difference between the internet connection to the house and the wifi signal from their router.

But if he doesn't have fibre to the house and the whole place hard-wired, then he will have eclipsed his own brother as the dumbest jig Ro dropped out her cunt.