• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Muscles Showing Off Her Garage Interior Improvements!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
Tired of your coomer obsession with this fridge lady under the guide of making fun of her to da site. Jim marrying a tranny gets fewer updates than this nothing broad.
If anything, much like the Count’s other conquests I mostly just feel bad for her. Clearly a damaged youngish woman working through her childhood trauma. The repetition compulsion is strong for many victims because they repeatedly go find victimizers to make them a victim again.

Forum Clout
If anything, much like the Count’s other conquests I mostly just feel bad for her. Clearly a damaged youngish woman working through her childhood trauma. The repetition compulsion is strong for many victims because they repeatedly go find victimizers to make them a victim again.
Like Norton, she never posts or talks about her family. She seems totally obsessed with Count Wopula's life. Like Norton, she was probably ignored by her family growing up and Nana was the first father figure that gave her any attention. There's plenty of posts here asserting that she's indulging in black cock & trying to steal Nana's millions. I don't think so. I believe she's all in with the racist child molester. I think he will cheat on her way before she would even think of doing so. Just a sad broken girl just like Dani Brand but older, more violent and stronger.

Forum Clout
She sure loves spending Nana's money on her unemployed hobbies.

Of course she has a trendy, overpriced Stanley cup too. Enjoy your lead poisoning, consoomer.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
Missy’s entire life is so confusing. I don’t know what she gets out of any of this.

Anthony can’t have a lot of money left and he’s never going to marry her. He won’t give her a child. He doesn’t do anything extraordinary or compelling. Any vacations are discount cruises that cost maybe $3000.

She’s not old, but she’s not in her 20s anymore. Just gonna move down to South Carolina to do Peloton classes?

Does she have any money of her own? A career, health insurance, benefits? Any sort of goals or dreams to accomplish?

None of it makes any sense.
i mean, she'll get the house, and probably a little bit of whatever money and other assets Ant has left. i know everyone here likes to pretend like the south is deliverance, but greenville is one of those developing areas. not the worst place to live, and a property around there isn't the worst thing to have or inherit.

she's probably expecting ant to pop off in the next couple years or so.

midwit

Forum Clout
I was out of the Cumia loop for years and know nothing about her. Apparently she tried to break into his house or something and/or is otherwise completely insane?

That aside- and I do hate to admit this- I find her very sexy. Also the wall texturing looks fantastic.

The garage floor is already cracking, and there appears to be a moisture build-up to boot. That builder is a fucking hero. Didn't he use spare shingles lying around the warehouse and just mix-and-match the roof as well? Fucking GOAT contractor. Give this man a medal.

midwit

Forum Clout
i mean, she'll get the house, and probably a little bit of whatever money and other assets Ant has left. i know everyone here likes to pretend like the south is deliverance, but greenville is one of those developing areas. not the worst place to live, and a property around there isn't the worst thing to have or inherit.

she's probably expecting ant to pop off in the next couple years or so.
Nigga she won't get the house, Joseph and no-tits are getting everything. Again Ant is incapable of love and has a particular hatred for all women not his sister after Divorce Numero Uno.

Did he even pay for the house with cash? I'd imagine his advisors insisted he do so given his irresponsibility/delusions of investment wisdom, but at the same time can a Cumia really resist a 30 year mortgage knowing he'll be dead in <5?

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
Nigga she won't get the house, Joseph and no-tits are getting everything. Again Ant is incapable of love and has a particular hatred for all women not his sister after Divorce Numero Uno.

Did he even pay for the house with cash? I'd imagine his advisors insisted he do so given his irresponsibility/delusions of investment wisdom, but at the same time can a Cumia really resist a 30 year mortgage knowing he'll be dead in <5?
you could be right. if that turns out to be the case then i'm as perplexed as assholehead on what she's getting out of it.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout

Yeah but then I remember they're women and immediately hate them again

Forum Clout
I was out of the Cumia loop for years and know nothing about her. Apparently she tried to break into his house or something and/or is otherwise completely insane?

That aside- and I do hate to admit this- I find her very sexy. Also the wall texturing looks fantastic.

The garage floor is already cracking, and there appears to be a moisture build-up to boot. That builder is a fucking hero. Didn't he use spare shingles lying around the warehouse and just mix-and-match the roof as well? Fucking GOAT contractor. Give this man a medal.
She's a mid.

Back when Anthony was fucking the high school kid Missy started doing everything to get Anthony's attention on social media and even bought a Bengal kitten. He cheated on the high school kid with Missy, and she stole some of the kid's belongings like a projector and one of her bathing suits. Anthony and the kid broke up. She was his whore for a while until he cheated on Missy with Dani Brand. Anthony and Dani posted photos of themselves in a limo to Atlantic City and Missy took to her Twitter and posted photos of her breaking into the McMansion and trashing the place. She also cut up Dani's clothes and stuck her earbuds and keys in cat shit on Anthony's bedroom furniture (hence the "Catshit Crazy" nickname). She then stole one of Anthony's credit cards and went on a shopping spree with it. Anthony had her arrested and that was the end of Missy for a while until he took her back after he was arrested for assaulting Dani.

They're both losers and she's not remotely attractive enough to get away with being that much of a psycho.

Edit: I forgot Missy also stole a really expensive camera of Anthony's when she burglarized his house.

Last edited:

midwit

Forum Clout
She's a mid.

Back when Anthony was fucking the high school kid Missy started doing everything to get Anthony's attention on social media and even bought a Bengal kitten. He cheated on the high school kid with Missy, and she stole some of the kid's belongings like a projector and one of her bathing suits. Anthony and the kid broke up. She was his whore for a while until he cheated on Missy with Dani Brand. Anthony and Dani posted photos of themselves in a limo to Atlantic City and Missy took to her Twitter and posted photos of her breaking into the McMansion and trashing the place. She also cut up Dani's clothes and stuck her earbuds and keys in cat shit on Anthony's bedroom furniture (hence the "Catshit Crazy" nickname). She then stole one of Anthony's credit cards and went on a shopping spree with it. Anthony had her arrested and that was the end of Missy for a while until he took her back after he was arrested for assaulting Dani.

They're both losers and she's not remotely attractive enough to get away with being that much of a psycho.
^That's a proper Cumia Historian right there, folks. I knew all of those stories but didn't realize the girl in question was actually Missy. I thought it was some other psycho.

Imagine settling down with a woman who does that. It's truly remarkable how little self worth either of them have.

Forum Clout
^That's a proper Cumia Historian right there, folks. I knew all of those stories but didn't realize the girl in question was actually Missy. I thought it was some other psycho.

Imagine settling down with a woman who does that. It's truly remarkable how little self worth either of them have.
At least they don't have kids. They can barely properly care for the cats.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout

This was still during the ona days right? I remember him talking about how she still had the alarm code or something about the alarm going off while he was gone.

Forum Clout
This was still during the ona days right? I remember him talking about how she still had the alarm code or something about the alarm going off while he was gone.
Yeah, he didn't get fired until after he'd been shacked up with Dani for a little while.