Missy Muscles is Offended by Trans People...

1000004663.png

To be fair to these retards, did literally anybody give a shit about this before 2015? It's like Juneteenth, fake bullshit meant to fuck with people. Are we forgetting back in 2009, Obama was anti-gay marriage? Are we really acting like the vast majority of people 1. Knew what trannies were in 2009 and 2. Were celebrating this day back then?

"Pride month" as it is, is also something nobody celebrated en masse before the mid to late 2010s. Pride parades have existed for decades, but "pride month" is being propped up and enabled by the government to just mess with people. Why does our government have to explicitly endorse this? It sends a message when they do that. Don't get me wrong, I don't really care that a bunch of Christians who bitched about violent video games and stuff like attitude era wrestling are getting their "beggars can't be choosers" situation, but it really is a specific campaign meant to mess with people.

The other point is all these people do is bitch and complain. Either fucking do something already or shut up. THEY'RE MAKING EASTER WOKE!!!!!!! Remember when these people used to bomb abortion clinics? They're all fake tough guys. One of these people killed a bunch of Christian kids at some religious school, people protested and considered the shooter one of the victims, and these people did fuck all about it.

Last edited:

CruisinColin

To be fair to these retards, did literally anybody give a shit about this before 2015?
I think you figured out why somebody came up with the day. That's the entire point, stupid.
Are we really acting like the vast majority of people 1. Knew what trannies were in 2009 and 2. Were celebrating this day back then?
Where the fuck did I act like either of those things. I googled the day to see when it started. A light search is generally recommended before you go parroting nonsense. So I absolutely won't "be fair" to these retards.

Legitimately one of the most idiotic responses I've ever received.

Last edited:

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
i know i'm stating the obvious her , but she's a retard. This is just to score political points for biden in an election year. "Missy" was never going to vote for biden so this impacts her vote in zero ways . However she's now posting it and spreading it for free "marketing" essentially. Think about how much money it would have cost the biden campaign to run ads, do calling, etc to make the undecided voters aware that biden is "trans friendly". Instead they just have Biden say some shit on easter, knowing the retards like missy will spread is organically for free and it cost the biden campaign nothing.

She's basically giving biden free campaign work.

Why does our government have to explicitly endorse this? It sends a message when they do that. Don't get me wrong, I don't really care that a bunch of Christians who bitched about violent video games and stuff like attitude era wrestling are getting their "beggars can't be choosers" situation, but it really is a specific campaign meant to mess with people.

Some think tank of nerds did data analytics on this and decided it would be more beneficial than harmful to bidens elections chances and missy muscles played right into it.

For all the shit trump was terrible at, he was very good at using the media as free marketing. Say somethign outrageous the media runs with it...

Last edited: