Missy Muscles is now dropping N bombs on twitter.

IanHalperin

Hosting Brunch at a Night Club.
Are we officially back in the Cumia business?

Imagepipe_120.jpg

I remember AntH going out of his way to trash David Lynch recently, and here's Missy defending him. Guess Tranpa isn't a fan of her taste in movies, sorry it isn't Goodfellas or MeTV.
It’s interesting that Ant, despite having no kids or actual responsibilities, never developed a more refined taste in art. If I had that much time on my hands, I would probably spend it watching the films of every great director, reading the books of every great writer, visiting museums all over the world etc. Not Nana though. Ant blew that opportunity to argue about black crime statistics on Twitter. A life well spent

It’s interesting that Ant, despite having no kids or actual responsibilities, never developed a more refined taste in art. If I had that much time on my hands, I would probably spend it watching the films of every great director, reading the books of every great writer, visiting museums all over the world etc. Not Nana though. Ant blew that opportunity to argue about black crime statistics on Twitter. A life well spent
Nana only enjoys things on a camp level, based on how HILLLLL-A-REEEEE-USSSS he finds them. Like The Sopranos. Nana doesn't enjoy it as a look at cognitive dissonance in American culture, or a commentary on hypocrisy and crime, he likes quoting the funny lines..."sister's cunt"..."Vito's a fag" and etc. It's all a big goof to Nana. Same is true of everything else he purports to like. To Nana, being moved or affected by art is gay, it only exists to make him giggle and hoot like a retard. And a large part of this is being drunk all the time. His booze-sodden brain is slow and lazy, and having to think about things takes effort he simply can't force himself to exert.

Nana only enjoys things on a camp level, based on how HILLLLL-A-REEEEE-USSSS he finds them. Like The Sopranos. Nana doesn't enjoy it as a look at cognitive dissonance in American culture, or a commentary on hypocrisy and crime, he likes quoting the funny lines..."sister's cunt"..."Vito's a fag" and etc. It's all a big goof to Nana. Same is true of everything else he purports to like. To Nana, being moved or affected by art is gay, it only exists to make him giggle and hoot like a retard. And a large part of this is being drunk all the time. His booze-sodden brain is slow and lazy, and having to think about things takes effort he simply can't force himself to exert.
He'll even do this with his favorite topic in the world (black crime) and politics in general. If you look at his responses he'll post a Hitler meme, Fred from Brooklyn will break his balls about turning his back on the J's and Ant will invariably say something like "aww cmon you know I hate everyone equally xoxo."

It's like...what? Are you a grown man or not? You lost millions of dollars, your reputation, effectively your life to tweet about black crime 24/7 365 and at the end of it all you don't have any solidified, serious opinions? No solutions? Nothing?

What's interesting is that until relatively recently, Missy didn't really seem to give much of a shit about Nana at all. Now, suddenly, she's nigger-tweeting and expressing her "love" for the queer old coot. My working theory is that while he was busy almost dying, Nana agreed to leave her the house, which has prompted her weird outpouring of affection for the oily old closet case. Either that, or she's been drinking a lot more.

My working theory is that while he was busy almost dying, Nana agreed to leave her the house, which has prompted her weird outpouring of affection for the oily old closet case. Either that, or she's been drinking a lot more.
Good theory, but it could also be that the Count has said out loud that he doesn't know what he will do with the house once he dies so she is buttering him up to make him draft a will that names her.

Or she is just a bipolar cunt who loves him today but will hate him again once the moon goes into a different phase.